Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

GolfFest

#THCE18
Reaction score
Handicap
Time
I contacted customer service and they said it was delayed because of grip not expected to mid august. I told them to change the grip to any in stock.

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Max LS is a unique driver. It launches the ball then really keeps the spin down. It seems kind of unicorn like to me in that regard.

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Going to get some time on a Trackman tonight, and planning on utilizing part of it to understand my driver, and if I can optimize it
Yeah, cause you don't hit it far enough now......

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Sped has been really working for me. Put the stock IM10 shaft back in and also went back to the 6g weight in the back. Hit 5 FIR in my round before league and hit 5 during league tonight.
As long as I put a smooth swing on it it just goes straight and long for me or I can get a nice 3-5 yard draw out of it.
A couple rounds ago, I went back to the iM10 as well and was really glad I did. Felt better than I remembered and I was hitting the draws I wanted until the back 9 where I started hitting straight but still decent length pushes. It's so odd that I went from loving it the first round out and then slowly disliking it ... and then Tinker-palooza 2021 started and it got dusty for a couple months. Anyway, it will be in the Speed on Saturday.

tucsondivots

Fairways and Greens
Reaction score
Handicap
I contacted customer service and they said it was delayed because of grip not expected to mid august. I told them to change the grip to any in stock.
The grip shortage has been going on for months. Reached out to their customer service and had them change to whatever they had to release build. Moved delivery time from +1-2 months to about a week.

OldandStiff

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
💎💎💎<Speed<Gamer for me. I'm a pass on the Triple D. Switched to the Speed on the back and could more easily hit all the shots I needed, and with more distance. It looks way better over the ball to me too. I'm not a big fan of the shape of the 3D.

GolfFest

#THCE18
Reaction score
Handicap
Time
The grip shortage has been going on for months. Reached out to their customer service and had them change to whatever they had to release build. Moved delivery time from +1-2 months to about a week.
I had initially picked a stock grip as I wasn’t planning on using that. Had I known that was the problem I would have contacted them sooner. They could send it without a grip for all I care I’m really just looking for the head. Hopefully this means it will come sooner now.

badolds

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 est.
💎💎💎<Speed<Gamer for me. I'm a pass on the Triple D. Switched to the Speed on the back and could more easily hit all the shots I needed, and with more distance. It looks way better over the ball to me too. I'm not a big fan of the shape of the 3D.
The sexy triple diamond heads are always tempting but the LS is just perfect for me. I wont even try a different shaft or add weight to the head although its 2 points lighter than my normal swingweight. If it keeps treating me right I am not touching a thing.

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hoping to play Saturday morning and will have the Max LS in the bag. The Ventus black 7S seems like a great combo.

93civiccpe

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After hitting @93civiccpe driver, I want to run out and buy one. But I must be patient.

You piped it.. it was one of your best drives of the day.. you need to get one!! 🤣

MH

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After this mornings round the 💎💎💎 has officially taken over for the tsi3 which I really did like. I am just hitting 💎💎💎 straighter and longer consistently. I’m done experimenting in that slot for the year and I am happy that I don’t have to keep questioning which driver to use going forward.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in