Thinking about this line again from a gapping perspective. I don’t see these as hybrids I would carry multiple of. (I currently carry 4 hybrids, I’m 35 and a big hybrid guy)

I would love to hit the 6 just to see what it would do for bag construction. These are so long I know I would need to carry by current 6I still but it might cause me carrying my 5I as well.

Thinking about this line again from a gapping perspective. I don’t see these as hybrids I would carry multiple of. (I currently carry 4 hybrids, I’m 35 and a big hybrid guy)

I would love to hit the 6 just to see what it would do for bag construction. These are so long I know I would need to carry by current 6I still but it might cause me carrying my 5I as well.
That's a question I have also. I would really like to put another one of these in the bag to replace my Apex 3 hybrid but I'm not sure how well another Super Hybrid would gap.

Just got the call that my 3 SuperHybrid was just delivered at the shop. Headed that way this afternoon!

True golf SICKO here! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can have anything he wants in 40 days but buys a Super Hybrid anyways!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ok after reading all of the reviews I ordered a 2 epic super hybrid with the V2 pro force shaft. Was hoping to get 210-225 with this club off the deck.
Used it for the first time today. Very wet conditions with little wind. Playing a very short par 5 and hit my driver in to the woods but it bounced out. Left me a 214 yard shot to the pin protected by a bunker 25 yards in front. I had to play a slight fade as a tree branch blocked a straight shot.
Well it was dead ass perfect. Swung very easy from an open stance. I saw my ball start to fade and fly over the bunker. When I got to the green my ball was 20 feet past the hole. I made the putt for my first eagle of the year. Thanks Callaway. Thanks THP for the reviews that enticed me to buy the club.
720534E1-A424-4A4B-9783-DD399745396F.jpeg9D053808-406B-4E42-A283-6A46BA4289A5.jpeg1826ED0A-EAD9-4F41-9C41-00B055DD3FD3.jpeg720534E1-A424-4A4B-9783-DD399745396F.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok after reading all of the reviews I ordered a 2 epic super hybrid with the V2 pro force shaft. Was hoping to get 210-225 with this club off the deck.
Used it for the first time today. Very wet conditions with little wind. Playing a very short par 5 and hit my driver in to the woods but it bounced out. Left me a 214 yard shot to the pin protected by a bunker 25 yards in front. I had to play a slight fade as a tree branch blocked a straight shot.
Well it was dead ass perfect. Swung very easy from an open stance. I saw my ball start to fade and fly over the bunker. When I got to the green my ball was 20 feet past the hole. I made the putt for my first eagle of the year. Thanks Callaway. Thanks THP for the reviews that noticed me to but the club.
View attachment 9039278View attachment 9039280View attachment 9039279View attachment 9039278

did you putt with it though?

It's amazing how easy this club is to hit off the deck. Count me as completely unsurprised you saw immediate success. There was next to no adjustment period as far as getting this thing launched in the right direction, which is no small feat for a golfer of my talent (or lackthereof :LOL:)

Absolutely loving this shape now that I’m home and getting it prepped for tomorrow.
It’s the perfect shape, like a cross between my epic speed 4 wood, and previous gen SuperHybrid.

Throwing a new grip on it, and cutting it down a bit is happening tonight! Going to give the steelfiber a shot, but I’ve got a rogue black shaft ready to go, and need to put a tip on a hzrdus black.

Absolutely loving this shape now that I’m home and getting it prepped for tomorrow.
It’s the perfect shape, like a cross between my epic speed 4 wood, and previous gen SuperHybrid.

Throwing a new grip on it, and cutting it down a bit is happening tonight! Going to give the steelfiber a shot, but I’ve got a rogue black shaft ready to go, and need to put a tip on a hzrdus black.
I'm not much of a shaft aficionado but I got on with mine from day 1. Whether that's the SH being that damn good or if the Steelfiber shaft is also a good shaft for me...🤷‍♂️

I'm not much of a shaft aficionado but I got on with mine from day 1. Whether that's the SH being that damn good or if the Steelfiber shaft is also a good shaft for me...🤷‍♂️

I’ve never hit a steelfiber shaft before, so not sure how I’ll get along with it. The other two I mentioned I’ve played before and know what to expect.

I should have a LinQ black in the next few days as well to try with this!

Well it was dead ass perfect. Swung very easy from an open stance. I saw my ball start to fade and fly over the bunker. When I got to the green my ball was 20 feet past the hole. I made the putt for my first eagle of the year. Thanks Callaway. Thanks THP for the reviews that enticed me to buy the club.
View attachment 9039278View attachment 9039280View attachment 9039279View attachment 9039278
That shaft is electric! Congrats on the eagle!!!

Can you po

can you post a pic of those showing the face? Thanks
The only one in my possession right now is the HyWood…

I really enjoyed hitting this club during a fitting for irons. I really liked this club and the UW. It'll be fun how the top end of my bag gets revamped next spring!

Hit my ESH 2 along with the ESH & UW 3 tonight. I found the ESH a little longer overall but I was a little more consistent directionally with the UW. Neither was so far above my Mav 3H that I decided to replace it though.

Did hit this with the Steelfiber shaft. I'm not historically a fan, but could easily game it. It's a really good pairing with this head (obviously). I still like the Catalyst in my 2H but good to know if I ever change my mind. I still think the 2H fits my needs in the spot it's in and expect to play it into next season at least. Went ahead and got my 2H regripped while I was there.

Overall really positive day with the Epic SuperHybrid. I think this is going to take the place of the previous gen SuperHybrid easily, and really fill the gap from 4 wood to 4 iron nicely.

extremley happy with this out of the rough. I think the one learning curve with this one is that I need to play it a bit more center of my stance than I’m used to, which once I made that correction it really started to shine. Some of the rough shots today would usually be a 6 iron, but I’m very confident with the SuperHybrid there now, and getting great distance.

hole 5 2nd shot

21C803B0-8D1F-4E69-9337-B0191726D753.jpeg

Here are some others (garmin has it tagged 1h right now)

4DB3E1E1-A0DF-4686-A388-A6FEF0EED970.jpeg

6269A61E-0663-4C54-AE26-C60124327083.jpeg

D6BF4312-85CD-4C2E-9E29-04329BBF67C1.jpeg

B8ADE37C-5D79-407A-A569-11B25C2405C7.jpeg

After testing with the UW, I think this one will stay in the bag for a bit. It just gives me great distance for use on a couple of holes off the tee and hits a spot that gives me options on this side of the bag.

Back