Callaway Forefront

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Really cool series on Callaway right now called Forefront.

Episode 1: Bobby Jones Golf Course
Episode 2: Product Innovation at Callaway
Episode 3: The Korean Screen Golf Revolution

Here is the trailer.

Their content, especially on the video side has been great!

When I first read the thread title I was thinking it was a new line of clubs called the Forefront. Lol.

• Admin
Episode 1: Bobby Jones Golf Course

Really love the idea of reversible 9's to make a full 18 in urban areas. I would love something like this near me. The talk about 8 tee locations is cool too since you could play the holes different almost every time (long par 4/short par 4 etc) for more fun. My wife also always plays the forward tees but there are just too many forward tees where the distance for the second shot is too far away even after a great drive. I'd like to set her up with a distance that gives her a great shot at the green if a well struck drive happens.

Episode 2: Product Innovation at Callaway

Getting a backstage pass to see this in person was unbelievable. You could really tell that they are truly innovators in the field and I don't see why it won't continue to happen as they grow bigger as a company. Even though it's a sport, it's truly nerd science behind the madness. People with zero background in the game or any athletic ability at all are changing the game for our pleasure.

Episode 3: The Korean Screen Golf Revolution

I've always been jealous of people who play in indoor screen leagues. Sure I live somewhere were there are no offseasons (so there really isnt the demand I guess) so I can get out more on a real course.....but it's fun to sit around and hit some balls, grab some drinks and "play courses around the world" that I wouldn't be able to in the first place.

Pretty cool videos, looking forward to the next ones

watched 1 and 3 so far and they are great like callaway's content usually is.

Just watched. Pretty fun stuff. I would like to see a little more in the cut (but that's me being hyper-critical.) It reminds me a bit of 60 Second Docs.

Definitely looking forward to more content.

watched 1 and 3 so far and they are great like callaway's content usually is.

You want to play that course after watching it dont you?

You want to play that course after watching it dont you?
Sure! It's definitely intriguing. One of my first thoughts was "I hope the people there are good at yelling fore!" Maybe I'm not picturing it properly but seems like there could be an increase in getting-hit-by-a-ball threat level.

Sure! It's definitely intriguing. One of my first thoughts was "I hope the people there are good at yelling fore!" Maybe I'm not picturing it properly but seems like there could be an increase in getting-hit-by-a-ball threat level.

Hahha. Getting hit with a ball is not fun.

I watched all 3 the other night, really like them, different than previous CMP, then I find out that the Ethanator is involved and it all made sense.

Hopefully they do the next one on wormwood based alcohols.

Hahha. Getting hit with a ball is not fun.
:ROFLMAO: understatement of the year?

Luckily I don't know yet but getting almost hit isn't fun either...scares the crap out of me and pisses me off if I don't hear fore.

All 3 videos were really good. Having been to Korea for work several times I wholly understand the phenomenon of screen golf (makes sense for cold weather areas also :unsure:) The product innovation video ending with the looks was a bit.... hair raising :oops:

Really cool teaser, not surprised that Callaway is touting their tech, they have some of the best in the game.

also eff no to a reversible golf course, people hit into me when we’re on two different holes

Awesome vids. They Bobby Jones course looks cool, but as others have said take cover!

Really cool teaser, not surprised that Callaway is touting their tech, they have some of the best in the game.

also eff no to a reversible golf course, people hit into me when we’re on two different holes
Man I tried to get the course to put up netting on the left side of every fairway, they won’t go for it though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The screen golf video was an amazing watch. Some new office buildings in DC actually have screen golf in them for business tenants, so I hope this all catches on even more

Back