Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Chad was def a cool guy.
He stuck it out with his players rain or shine very impressive through out the Tournament weekend.
On Media day I watched him on the range hitting some balls he has one hell of a consistent swing.
Not to mention he was wearing matching outfits every day out there/

and he made the pleats on Sunday's shorts look cool....well him and Chunkypleats

Not to mention he was wearing matching outfits every day out there/

The grey Saturday shirt was my favorite and the blue shorts from the media day nailed it for me.

The piece of equipment that impressed me the most was the Odyssey Metal-X 2 ball putter. Considering I only got mine from the THP tour van on Wednesday and put it straight into play that afternoon, rolled some of the best putt ever. The Metal-X will be staying in my bag for a long time

The grey Saturday shirt was my favorite and the blue shorts from the media day nailed it for me.

The piece of equipment that impressed me the most was the Odyssey Metal-X 2 ball putter. Considering I only got mine from the THP tour van on Wednesday and put it straight into play that afternoon, rolled some of the best putt ever. The Metal-X will be staying in my bag for a long time

DUde, your first putt was a monster draino! That was awesome! I'll never forget your first round in Merica!!

CHad was awesome! Callaway is incredibly lucky to have him on board. He'll be a great asset to that company and their digital arena.

The putt you hit on Thursday afternoon with it was just downright awesome. I doubt even TBT could have done that. That thing was all of 90 feet and could have been more.

DUde, your first putt was a monster draino! That was awesome! I'll never forget your first round in Merica!!

CHad was awesome! Callaway is incredibly lucky to have him on board. He'll be a great asset to that company and their digital arena.

That had to have been all of 20 feet for my first putt with a new putter and first round in America. That round was so much fun, glad my first round was with you, One-T and the Mexican

The putt you hit on Thursday afternoon with it was just downright awesome. I doubt even TBT could have done that. That thing was all of 90 feet and could have been more.

That will go down in history as my greatest putt ever haha

Kelly I just thought it was cool that when we went in for a drink after that people in the bar were asking you about it and congratulating you. What a cool feeling

Kelly I just thought it was cool that when we went in for a drink after that people in the bar were asking you about it and congratulating you. What a cool feeling

And with our celebrating on the green you'd think we had all just won the Masters, screaming and bro hugs for everyone haha. Yeah it was a really cool feeling to have people coming over shaking my hand

And with our celebrating on the green you'd think we had all just won the Masters, screaming and bro hugs for everyone haha. Yeah it was a really cool feeling to have people coming over shaking my hand

I had to run a 40 yard sprint to give you big bro hug! I was exhausted

From the Callaway Facebook page:

PLAY COW-LLAWAY

208222_10152008954630640_258587585_n.jpg

Smalls, me being the small town Oklahoma kid I am...finds that freaking hilarious.

Back