Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I think you just blew his mind....

so what are you going to pull the trigger on?
LOL, I just saw you answered first. I am going to be going with the Forged Copper wedges, all the same length, and I'm just pondering how I want to get them all bent since my loft options are limited, and I have to base it off what irons I think I will be choosing.

EDIT: Right now my biggest ponder is grips, is there any way to find out what grips Callaway even stocks?

No grind choosing my little friend, c-grind for all.

That is what I thought. I'm glad as I have no clue what to do anyway. Should we post our ponders in here now?

I love the look of the copper but I'm not sure about the oxidation factor

Agree with Banks. No bueno on the rust.

I like the looks of the copper when its new, but I just don't think I could handle the rust! It's friggin sexy as hell right out of the wrapper...but I have a buddy who has some older wedges with rust and I would feel like I needed a tetanus shot after using them!

So for me it will be the New Forged Wedges in the Dark Chrome finish!

LOL, I just saw you answered first. I am going to be going with the Forged Copper wedges, all the same length, and I'm just pondering how I want to get them all bent since my loft options are limited, and I have to base it off what irons I think I will be choosing.

EDIT: Right now my biggest ponder is grips, is there any way to find out what grips Callaway even stocks?

It says the grips are Crossline M58

It says the grips are Crossline M58
I see that, but those are not the grips I want to play. I just don't want to ask for a grip on my wedges that they don't stock in house.

exactly my thoughts as well....leaning towards the dark chrome finish myself but I want to hit both wedges side by side before I pull the trigger

I like the looks of the copper when its new, but I just don't think I could handle the rust! It's friggin sexy as hell right out of the wrapper...but I have a buddy who has some older wedges with rust and I would feel like I needed a tetanus shot after using them!

So for me it will be the New Forged Wedges in the Dark Chrome finish!

Great news for the Callaway staffers - congrats guys!! Digging the "aggressive" bag!

My order has been placed and I'm pretty excited about it. I went back and forth on it, but I am pleased with my final order.

My order has been placed and I'm pretty excited about it. I went back and forth on it, but I am pleased with my final order.

Nice man. Can't wait to see how they come out. These wedges grabbed my attention from day 1.

Wow, that was fast!

Nice man. Can't wait to see how they come out. These wedges grabbed my attention from day 1.
Thanks Dean, I've been excited about these wedges for a while now.

Wow, that was fast!
I've been fit recently, and have been pondering for a while now and know what wedges I like to play. The choice was pretty easy actually.

That staff bag is sick! And the wedges...wow! Totally awesome, and I agree with TC, I want to see who goes with the copper!

Just placed my order. I'm going for the forged wedges in dark chrome 50, 54 and 60. cant wait to put them into play

Just placed my order. I'm going for the forged wedges in dark chrome 50, 54 and 60. cant wait to put them into play

nice DHJ!

Wow great looking bags and wedges! I can't wait to see in-hand pics! Congrats staffers!

Anyone know what the grip options are? I cant find it on the site

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

LOL, I asked the same question earlier you handsome devil.

skimmer! Look up, I helped Coolbreeze out with that earlier today

Sorry. Rough day with the kids. Plus broken Pc means tablet only

I've changed to a new grip for these wedges and I'm hoping I like it. I've been pondering this grip for a while now, and I thought that I would give it a shot on the wedges and see how I like it. Golfpride Tour Wrap 2G will now be on my wedges, and we will see how they stack up against my beloved VDR's.

I've changed to a new grip for these wedges and I'm hoping I like it. I've been pondering this grip for a while now, and I thought that I would give it a shot on the wedges and see how I like it. Golfpride Tour Wrap 2G will now be on my wedges, and we will see how they stack up against my beloved VDR's.

are those the grips CG had on his stuff for the last MC?

I'm pondering that grip CB. I figure if I don't like it, I have the THP Pure grips to regrip

Back