Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

It is wedges! Video will be coming in a while.

I'll be practicing with these later today.

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! :banana::clapp::joy:

We. Need. Pictures!!!

Come on Smalls your killing us here

I'm thinking about negative repping smalls until he posts pics.

Waiting...waiting...

Do it. He has even been posting in other threads trying to waste time

I'm thinking about negative repping smalls until he posts pics.

I agree, I used to like smalls but he's killing me here.

Dammit, and I just left my house!! That's it I am going home early!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude your box is probably standing outside your door right now. F**K WORK GO HOME QUICK

wish I could....actually I won't be home until later to see if I have a box waiting for me as I need to stay in the office for a conference call with the Australian office tonight

UPS guy usually passes by my work between 2-2:30, so if mine is coming today it should be shortly. Crappy thing is I am off today, but it is only about 10 minutes to my work so I will zip straight there if it shows up. Normally I would not expect it today because of being farther from the Callaway HQ, but since packages do still travel on weekends even though they don't get delivered maybe it got all the way to Indiana over the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Took a while to find the cable for the camera. Pics are uploading and the video will be next. Sorry!

Dont let Coolbreeze fool ya, he still loves you!
I really do, I'm just having a bad day and Callaway wedges always cheer me up.

Enjoy the wedges boys....I think this is the best wedge since the X Forged wedges. My members here in Austin are really getting good results out of the lower bounce set up with the more subtle C Grind. It is a a great look and a lot of people have good early results with them in the last month.

I have my fitting tomorrow for my Morgan Cup clubs and i'm super excited about it. Doing it at a Callaway Opti-fit center not far from where i live

I have my fitting tomorrow for my Morgan Cup clubs and i'm super excited about it. Doing it at a Callaway Opti-fit center not far from where i live
Looking forward to your thoughts buddy.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts David! Good luck!

Good luck man! I hope you have a wonderful time!

It is wedges! Video will be coming in a while.

I'll be practicing with these later today.

Dude I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!! Mine did not come today. Hopefully tomorrow.

If they come tomorrow - hopefully I'll get some wedges and a wedding hahahaa.

Dude I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!! Mine did not come today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Smalls already posted his pics and vids yesterday bro.

Enjoy the wedges boys....I think this is the best wedge since the X Forged wedges. My members here in Austin are really getting good results out of the lower bounce set up with the more subtle C Grind. It is a a great look and a lot of people have good early results with them in the last month.

That's quite the endorsement. The X Forged wedges were fantastic. In fact, you still see them in quite a few pro's bags.

Back