Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Just bought a set of Diablo Forged with Nippon shafts, 1/2" long. Can't wait to get these and put them in play, I LOVE these clubs! They should be here Tuesday.

Just bought a set of Diablo Forged with Nippon shafts, 1/2" long. Can't wait to get these and put them in play, I LOVE these clubs! They should be here Tuesday.

Congrats on finding those man!! I can't wait to hear how you hit them when they come in.

Had to post these here...Bones is at it again:

[video=youtube_share;98uNIanZL-U]http://youtu.be/98uNIanZL-U[/video]

I love all these Bones videos! I wish they would show them on TV

Bones is great!

I hope they put more of these Bones videos into TV commercials, way better than the Vegas stuff!

THP (moi) reviewed both those stand bags....Bones approved!

Had to post these here...Bones is at it again:

[video=youtube_share;98uNIanZL-U]http://youtu.be/98uNIanZL-U[/video]

These are some of the best 'commericals' out there. I love these.

I have my appointment with my CPC set for 10:00 tomorrow morning! Driver, woods and irons. I will probably do a putter fitting as well.

I have my appointment with my CPC set for 10:00 tomorrow morning! Driver, woods and irons. I will probably do a putter fitting as well.

very cool Smalls. Enjoy

Smell that? Smells like an order being placed for driver and fairway woods for the Callaway staffers...

Yeah just got the email! Callaway staffers are orderinf their drivers and woods!

That's awesome guys...hope you all are prepared to choose wisely!

Congrats Callaway staffers - exciting times!!

Yeah just got the email! Callaway staffers are orderinf their drivers and woods!

Very exciting! Hope for all of you that went to the CPC you have the option to get what you were fitted for

Glad to see the diamana shafts as an option. I'm going razr Fit with diamana ilana, which is what the fitter recommended for me other than the stock shaft.

This is really, really exciting! I'm really curious to see what everyone ends up with. No doubt some good choices for the Callaway staffers

Oops nevermind the ilana, I just noticed it is not an option. Repondering now.

BOOM order placed, I'll be using....

Driver - Razr Fit 9.5 with the Fujikura Blur 004 Stiff shaft.

Fairway Woods - Razr X Black 3 & 5 with the stock shaft in stiff.

Can't wait to put these clubs in play. Thank you Callaway

Congrats David!

Man just finished my round and saw this. I'm freaking excited.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

exciting news gentlemen...order up!

Oops nevermind the ilana, I just noticed it is not an option. Repondering now.

IN the iliama is an option

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The only thing I'm pondering now is driver shaft. I'm trying to figure out which on fits my specs.

Edit: I need to find one that matches my ProjectX 5.5 shaft, so I'm deep into the research.

Back