Callaway Golf Signs Yani Tseng

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
In what is a HUGE signing, Callaway gets themselves a 5-time major winner in Yani Tseng. Wow, did not see this coming.

Holy COW, Callaway is on Freaking FIRE!!!

If she can find her game again, this could be huge. Between Yani and Lydia, they could see a lot of final round TV time.

Big get!

Callaway Golf Signs Yani Tseng

Wonder if she ever returns to dominant form? Ko signing pretty much trumps any other female signing they might announce. They should've saved that one for last and this one might've seemed like bigger news.

WOW....HUGE is one word I would use to describe this signing for sure!

Callaway putting in WORK!! Great signing season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Big move by Callaway there

Holy crap!!

Holy moly. That is one massive signing for Callaway. Hopefully she is able to return to form this year and pay off their investment.

Callaway just keeps them coming. Quite a start to 2014.

Big signing, if she returns to dominating or just shares it with Lydia then Callaway will dominate the female market.

Another big signing for callaway

I don't remember a company signing so many stars in one year before, pretty incredible.

Sorry I'm in the minority with this one. Not sure she will ever be what she once was.

Wow big signing didn't see that coming

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This is a seriously big signing. Congrats Callaway.

They had an article about her in the last issue of Golfweek, apparently she was playing with a large hernia for almost 2 years and finally had surgery this past Oct it had gotten so bad. I think she will be back in the future.

Damn! Callaway making some noise.

I'll be that guy. For a company who has been reported numerous times as close to bankruptcy how are they pulling all of this off.

Man. That's an impressive signing. Hopefully she can return to her dominate form in years past.

Very impressive movement at the top of the LPGA Tour roster for Callaway.

Good, good. Who was she with before? I do still remember Phil was with Yonnex BC (before Callaway).

Swinggggg Callaway is on it in 2014!!!

Back