Callaway Golf: Wired to Innovate

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

Just saw this pop up on my Youtube feed. I thought this was really well done, and speaks to what Callaway is doing to continue to be a market leader. Worth a watch.

[video=youtube;7UCj56lMG-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCj56lMG-I[/video]

Thanks for posting! Video was very well done and the messages conveyed were very impressive.

Great video. Callaway just gets it. Could not be more impressed with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway continues to be the company out in front of them all in the golf industry. Especially now, with TM being where they are and the rest of the companies, while they all are great, Callaway is the one that's standing out. Right now, THEY are the leader in my opinion on most of the golfing world fronts.

Awesome video, thanks for posting!

Great video, thanks for posting!

Really well done and so true to what Callaway is all about.

Very nice message - well done video!

Kinda strange - Harry does not blink. He must have learned that from Michael Caine. (That is a Howard Stern reference, fyi)

Such a cool video. And I'm lucky to have seen most of that up front

Yeah - like them enough bought a few shares of their stock a few years back when started seeing their brand showing up *ALL OVER*. That plus they took a stake in TopGolf - which looked like a winner to me (even tho there's not one anywhere near me!!).

Great video, thanks for sharing. Chip Brewer has one heck of a team there, such a great job all around.

I remember walking demo day just 5 years ago and I was discussing how far they had fallen in my eyes. Now they are the trend setters in the biz. So glad they turned around and this video explains why.

Great video, thanks for posting it. Callaway certainly has gained my attention, and taken over much of my bag, in the last few years.

Nice video, very well done.

One thing Harry mentions at the end is Continuous Innovation. That's the key to success in an industry like this and if people buy in to it its a recipe for success

Awesome video and so cool to say I've been in that R&D room watching them design clubs

I have to agree that Callaway is doing a ton of things well. They are leading while maintaining a hungry attitude. I think they want to be friends with the golf community and paid close attention to the mistakes that Taylor Made when they were the market leader. I really like the brand.

Great video and conveys a message I feel represents Callway very well. Personal and yet in depth enough for a consumer to be drawn towards their brand.

Pretty cool video with some solid production value. It really is remarkable how far Callaway has come in the last 4-5 years.

That will be a good marketing ad.

Really enjoyed that! Thanks for posting!!

Something I realized after watching the video in how their message is so different than any other OEM - their open door policy. You can see it in their videos, commercials, social media and other golf branches in how much they are opening the doors for you to come inside and become part of their family. From social media responses to equipment or order issues, to the advertising videos giving you a look inside to Callaway preowned where you can get affordable slightly used equipment at discount prices. Just such a different vibe to their company and message than all the others.

Back