Callaway has done it again (in an amazingly good way)!!!

Wow. That's pretty cool of them.

Glad they went above and beyond to take care of it.
I never have anything delivered to the house, everything goes to the office.

Thats awesome Calloway is doing that for you, I hope the porch pirates get theirs. I try to be home when something is coming but it always doesn't work that way. I have a neighbor thats great about grabbing a package and i have the Ring video system. In fact 2 times local police came to me to look at footage for a burglary at a strip mall down the street and a neighbors son runway. Cops said they use Ring pretty often.

Sucks you had that happen, but glad to hear Callaway took care of you.

Good on Callaway. Thieves are the worst. I agree with a few others though, get a Ring or some other video device, totally worth it.

Sorry that happened to you, but glad to hear Callaway stepped up like that. Their customer service has always been top notch for me, best in the industry!

I hate thieves very cool of Callaway to take care of you. I have to ship to my office anymore there is always someone coming by and I am on a corner lot.

That’s incredible Craig! Love CPO.

That really is incredible service, round of applause Callaway.

Customer service goes a long way but many places don't seem to realise that.

Congrats on a great resolution.

Awesome gesture by Callaway and too bad Craig something cannot sit for 15 minutes without being stolen. You need cameras for sure with 2 way voice or get redirected to your office.

Sucks about the clubs. Great that Callaway is taking care of you.

The plastic on the end of the box looks to me like it may have happened in one of the warehouses during shipping.

Wow! That is just outstanding ... great job Callaway!

Damn, if that happens in Utah.... What is left of humanity?
Thinking that Callaway has dealt with this before however that's great on them.

For your enjoyment:

Best in the business when it comes to customer service, but I hope whoever stole them the clubs break on the first swing. People are horrible these days.

Happy to hear Callaway is taking care of you! What I do not understand is why they would submit a claim to UPS? They did their part.

Happy to hear Callaway is taking care of you! What I do not understand is why they would submit a claim to UPS? They did their part.
I am not sure. Maybe there is some blanket insurance that covers theft. the Callaway rep told me that UPS may want to come and inspect the box, so I should not throw it away.

Outstanding service again from Callaway!

Such a shame though that there are people who have no morals about theft. Add me to the list of those recommending some type of home monitoring system. Mine was offset by the immediate savings to home owners insurance - easily paid for itself by now.

Glad to hear that Callaway stepped up for you. They wouldn't do squat for me on a fractured driver head. That's why I am now swinging a :touredge: C721.

Back