Callaway Live: The THP Showcase

Fun fact that last shaft was a TX flex and my hand was slipping 😳
All those swings you had to be getting tired too. It’s been a long week already and countless swings for you guys. You are all doing a stellar job.

Pumped to hear from Luke Williams and all his goodness on Odyssey putters. 25 more minutes!!

LOVED the Callaway Apex stream. Lots of gems of info and tech. Well done.

There isn't?
Draw bias was discussed a relative measure from being neutral to more draw. Every club is going to be based on that as the heel side has a hosel and a shaft and both of those things have weight.
nto sure ive heard any oem say "fade bias" though

@Jman I want to hear every thing about these White Hot putters!!! Yes almost game time!!!

@Jman I want to hear every thing about these White Hot putters!!! Yes almost game time!!!
Are we going to be witnessing some "awesome" simulator putting skills?

Are we going to be witnessing some "awesome" simulator putting skills?
hmmmm...that may keep some folks away. HAHAHA...we all know how SIM putting works.

Hope you guys enjoyed that. DNevs dropping knowledge bombs! Also nothing like coming in cold after a @Canadan stripe show clinic 😂
Loved you're "cold" hitting too ;)

I just watched the live stream while on a zoom call for work. My head is spinning trying to figure out if which conversations I retained from both lol. Rewatching the clearly more important Callaway stream now so to pick up on what I missed.

This resembles moments of my week as well! Ha ha

@JB thank you for asking the subzero vs LS question to dnevs! I've wanted to hear the answer on that one. Appreciate you delving into that.

These live streams are fantastic - and perfect timing since I can organize watching around my lunch break!

So much great info being shared!

Reactions: MH
Maybe @jdtox finds his 2021 putter today!

I didnt get to watch live due to a bunch of meetings but I was able to watch after. Great great content.. Shout out to my boy @radiman for being told he doesn't need 130 gram graphite iron shafts lol..

Is @JasonFinleyCG competing in the closest to the pin contest? Who's he going against?

I didnt get to watch live due to a bunch of meetings but I was able to watch after. Great great content.. Shout out to my boy @radiman for being told he doesn't need 130 gram graphite iron shafts lol..
Haha. Technically, no, I do not neeeed them per se.

Missed the putter segment with Luke Williams live, watching it now, some really good stuff. THANKS!

Haha. Technically, no, I do not neeeed them per se.

I am still with you. I would think I would want the 125s... haha..

I could listen to @DNevsCG talk gear all afternoon. Such a great source for information.

As @DNevsCG was discussing the MOI's of the new drivers....I was floored. 9000 is like the whole head is the sweet spot. Wow

Was able to join this one today as I didn't have any work meetings, great content and a lot of good information being shared. The THP showcase week has been so good, keep them coming.

That Apex Iron stem was killer, I am fixing to got into debt too.....

Hmmm... From @DNevsCG's comments during the 2 o'clock live stream it seems like I should probably be looking at the DCB's as opposed to the standards.

all the Callaway stuff was great. (y)(y)

Back