29AFED84-A2EE-4756-9B27-41916B688469.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 6821B851-02AB-45B5-A05E-928F61E8023A.jpeg
    6821B851-02AB-45B5-A05E-928F61E8023A.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 94233A63-D4E4-4E73-A667-C9DCC7D6E615.jpeg
    94233A63-D4E4-4E73-A667-C9DCC7D6E615.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 120
Going to kindly throw this out there to people that are reporting it as embargoed material. If it is on the USGA website, it can be published so long as it is without watermark.

it has permission to be up, all is well.

The low spin model:

Replacements for the Rogue line?

To be honest, not feeling the looks based on the pics but that may change if I was to see them in hand

ok...why does it bother me that they didn't include the E

I know this thread is OK to be up but I really hate the timing of it with the Grandaddy starting today.

Big USGA fan eh?

Personally, I like to wait for Christmas to open my presents.

i feel the need, the need for speed

I just like talking equipment. I do go on there sometimes to check out if the major OEMs are updating their list of approved clubs. Sometimes there are things there that never come to retail at all. They just get it tested and then it is never produced for one reason or another.

Big USGA fan eh?

Personally, I like to wait for Christmas to open my presents.

i feel the need, the need for speed
Huge USGA fan. It’s in the morning website rotation

ok...why does it bother me that they didn't include the E
Or the C.

I'm not a big fan of the name. Sounds like something some no-name company would use. Sounds "cheap" I guess. Just my opinion.

I know this thread is OK to be up but I really hate the timing of it with the Grandaddy starting today.

Blame the USGA and this archaic system ?

Or the C.

I'm not a big fan of the name. Sounds like something some no-name company would use. Sounds "cheap" I guess. Just my opinion.
dammit i didnt catch the C.

The weights remind me of the XR Pro and the XR Pro Sub zero. I’m happy to see the SZ is no longer a sliding weight. That is a big reason I didn’t upgrade to a flash SZ.

Having hit this driver. While the optics may be to everyone's flavor, it performs very well and I there is a decent tech story with these. I think there will be many that really like it. Once they get past the color.

Blame the USGA and this archaic system ?

Someone needs to make a "hot dog/not hot dog" for conforming drivers for the USGA. Snap a picture, let it tell you if it conforms or not. Save the pictures if there's any argument.

So no <Redacted> this year...

I got to hit this Sat at an indoor league. Sound was ok, look was gross and distance numbers against my gamer weren't even close. I think 2020 you will see a lot of green and yellow in the callaway fans hands.

this is where I’m at also. luckily we’ll have content directly from Callaway and better pictures to share

The weights remind me of the XR Pro and the XR Pro Sub zero. I’m happy to see the SZ is no longer a sliding weight. That is a big reason I didn’t upgrade to a flash SZ.
Looks like a Rogue sequel to me which is fine. Hopefully it is lower spinning than the Rogue. Also it somewhat appears that there is no adjustable hosel???

Having hit this driver. While the optics may be to everyone's flavor, it performs very well and I there is a decent tech story with these. I think there will be many that really like it. Once they get past the color.
I guess the colors are not black and white? ?

I guess the colors are not black and white? ?

I would like the way it looks more if it was, but no. it is more of a burnt orange and black. The top is more matte than gloss.

Yea, kind of bummer these appeared as the boys are off this week to more than likely see these in person. But lookiing forward to the feedback from 'em!

Back