Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

He was going to find his way there eventually anyways. :)

Trust me I have already been there. If there had been a 10.5* Subzero with a shaft I was interested in trying it would probably already be on the way here. I already have the Rogue White in my Mav so I would be looking for something different in stiff.

Trust me I have already been there. If there had been a 10.5* Subzero with a shaft I was interested in trying it would probably already be on the way here. I already have the Rogue White in my Mav so I would be looking for something different in stiff.
They have a lot of shafts at 50% off too. Just sayin...:cool:

Just bought my girlfriend a 12* Mavrik Max. Can’t wait for her to hit some Mav Bombs!
Man, keep improving her bag and she'll be beating you in no time :ROFLMAO:

Man, keep improving her bag and she'll be beating you in no time :ROFLMAO:

That’s already happened once... Hoping the Max helps her eliminate the right miss, and if it does, she might start beating me regularly haha.

Watched some reviews of the Mav Max - I'm sorry I didn't go out and try it.
CPO? Fahgettaboudit unless you want to a 12*, which is not me.

How many of you have a couple shafts for your competition driver? It is awesome to have the ability to swap shafts if you want to. I only have the one but I am looking into getting a 2nd.

I've looked into shafts. Particularly when I was considering building a club for a neighbor (see: Economical, But Good Shaft Recommendation?). But, even at the lower end of those recommendations, around $60 per shaft, plus adapter, the cost kind of discourages my inclination to experiment.

Watched some reviews of the Mav Max - I'm sorry I didn't go out and try it.
That was actually what I pulled the trigger on first. Then I got to thinking about woods, upon which I'd originally planned to hold off until spring, read all the exuberant reviews, and decided to go for a pair of those, as well.

CPO? Fahgettaboudit unless you want to a 12*, which is not me.
You have a guy over at CPO, right? Give him a call, tell him what you want, and see if he can keep an eye out for you. That's what happened with my woods, and the 7w I wanted showed up in stock this morning.

How many of you have a couple shafts for your competition driver? It is awesome to have the ability to swap shafts if you want to. I only have the one but I am looking into getting a 2nd.
It is nice to be able to tinker. I end up getting in my own way trying to figure out what works best. Constantly swapping back and forth.

That was actually what I pulled the trigger on first. Then I got to thinking about woods, upon which I'd originally planned to hold off until spring, read all the exuberant reviews, and decided to go for a pair of those, as well.

You have a guy over at CPO, right? Give him a call, tell him what you want, and see if he can keep an eye out for you. That's what happened with my woods, and the 7w I wanted showed up in stock this morning.
First, your an #enabler like everyone else, however you suggestion is absolute spot one
I'm the #cashcow 🤑
I sent my guy an email with a "Carrot" - being in Sales is "ABC" - Always Be Closing......

Stock shaft, Riptide 55g 5.5
Blue Ventus 5R
GD Tour AD IZ-5 Reg
Fun to play with the different combos.

Stock shaft, Riptide 55g 5.5
Blue Ventus 5R
GD Tour AD IZ-5 Reg
Fun to play with the different combos.

Do you have Velocore Ventus? Which do you use as a competition shaft?

I have three right now that I rotate through. My handcrafted THCE, UST Elements Chrome (current shaft) and an Oban Hashimoto. The Elements Chrome gives me a more penetrating flight and roll out. The other two are not high launching at all, but on windy days can cost me some yards off the tee as they do launch higher than the Chrome.

Do you have Velocore Ventus? Which do you use as a competition shaft?
Yes real deal Ventus. The Ventus gets the most play and plays to 45".

I have three right now that I rotate through. My handcrafted THCE, UST Elements Chrome (current shaft) and an Oban Hashimoto. The Elements Chrome gives me a more penetrating flight and roll out. The other two are not high launching at all, but on windy days can cost me some yards off the tee as they do launch higher than the Chrome.
I think an Oban Kiyoshi Black was my favorite shaft I have had. I like the profile of the chrome! I want to give UST a real chance.

Right now I have a Ventus Blue 5s and brand new, yet-to-be used Ventus Red 6s. Thought maybe going up a weight class in the Red would help me tame it.

I have a Tensei Pro orange 70 that won the battle but I still have a Hzrdus Smoke Black and an Elements Chrome in the closet. I have never tried a Ventus shaft so that is my only ponder at the moment. The orange is performing great so I should probably quit tinkering.

Right now I have a Ventus Blue 5s and brand new, yet-to-be used Ventus Red 6s. Thought maybe going up a weight class in the Red would help me tame it.
you should send the Ventus Red to me to test for you while you experience life on Planet Hoth for the next few months .

I'm currently playing my HZRDUS Yellow that I've had forever in mine. Ferrules cracked, so I'm probably going to have to retip it here soon. Been going strong since my XR16. I also have the stock 65 Riptide, which just doesn't work for me, and a HZRDUS Red that I honestly haven't even thought to try. I am curious about some of the UST offerings though and anticipate I'll probably be tinkering over the winter.

I have a Ventus Black 6s, and a Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X. Have yet to swing either shaft in my own head, but in my fitting the Ventus was crazy straight for me. I got the IZ because it's a higher balance point and I want to experiment with adding headweight to the Max. Also why I went X instead of S, as more weight will flex it more.

I have a Tensei Pro orange 70 that won the battle but I still have a Hzrdus Smoke Black and an Elements Chrome in the closet. I have never tried a Ventus shaft so that is my only ponder at the moment. The orange is performing great so I should probably quit tinkering.

I would like to try the UST Chrome shaft! Looks great too!

I'm currently playing my HZRDUS Yellow that I've had forever in mine. Ferrules cracked, so I'm probably going to have to retip it here soon. Been going strong since my XR16. I also have the stock 65 Riptide, which just doesn't work for me, and a HZRDUS Red that I honestly haven't even thought to try. I am curious about some of the UST offerings though and anticipate I'll probably be tinkering over the winter.
I have the same exact shaft. It has been very good but I want to tinker!

I would like to try the UST Chrome shaft! Looks great too!

I have the same exact shaft. It has been very good but I want to tinker!
I've got an elements gold and Coool I want to try. The Ventus line has been trying to keep that from happening.

Back