Callaway MAVRIK Irons

Got my order in for Mavrik 5-GW standard steel stiff

Awesome! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts when you get them in hand. What set are you coming from?
Rogue x before that cobra f7 and apex Callaway

I hit the pro and regular yesterday about 25 balls each with both the elevate and kbs 90 shaft, the elevate was the best shaft they had for me. The Regular was definitely longer, by design I imagine.
Not something I will be ordering unfortunately.

i spent a couple hours on the range today with these. i’m working on some things with my swing, and these mav pros really shined. the feel of a flushed shot is so freaking good. mid trajectory, straight as an arrow. i also changed my grip a bit and saw a much better launch window in the long irons.

these mav pros are shaping up to be a ton of fun.

i spent a couple hours on the range today with these. i’m working on some things with my swing, and these mav pros really shined. the feel of a flushed shot is so freaking good. mid trajectory, straight as an arrow. i also changed my grip a bit and saw a much better launch window in the long irons.

Awesome. Can't wait to get these outside again.

I keep thinking the look of these reminds me of something. I can't quite place it. These are decent looking enough clubs, but with pictures alone nothing really calls at me. I'm sure hitting them would change things a bit. I find the name silly, but that's just me. I've liked the last several years of Callaway's offerings, so I'm sure this will be some solid sticks. Gonna have to try them if I can find a chance.

Sounds like you are really getting into a groove with them. Should be some great golf for you this year.

Sounds like you are really getting into a groove with them. Should be some great golf for you this year.

if it’s not, i can’t blame the clubs!

7-AW for me. I don't have the club head speed to hit a 21º 5-iron, and a 24º 6-iron is a bit iffy.

Rogue x before that cobra f7 and apex Callaway
I have the rogue x and thinking about getting the mavrik irons , are they much better than ths rogus x irons.

It looks like it's time for the CF 16's to go especially with the 50% trade in. I have been debating on going with the Mavrik Pro or standard and I think I am going standard for the extra forgiveness. They are all set up in my cart with the stock graphite shaft,2* up and New Dec grips.

I have the rogue x and thinking about getting the mavrik irons , are they much better than ths rogus x irons.

I'll let you know... in a moment of weakness I ordered the Mavrik Max irons. I have a set of Rogue X to compare them to.

It looks like it's time for the CF 16's to go especially with the 50% trade in. I have been debating on going with the Mavrik Pro or standard and I think I am going standard for the extra forgiveness. They are all set up in my cart with the stock graphite shaft,2* up and New Dec grips.

have you tried the mavrik irons yet? going from the cf16 shape to mav standard shape is somewhat of a change in size and offset.

have you tried the mavrik irons yet? going from the cf16 shape to mav standard shape is somewhat of a change in size and offset.
No and that's why I have not pulled the trigger yet. I will probably hit the Mavrik standard, Pro and the Apex 2019. I love the CF16's but I have been getting the itch to get new irons. I've read your review on the Pro. Can you comment on the forgiveness of the Mavrik Pro vs the CF16 or even the CF19.

No and that's why I have not pulled the trigger yet. I will probably hit the Mavrik standard, Pro and the Apex 2019. I love the CF16's but I have been getting the itch to get new irons. I've read your review on the Pro. Can you comment on the forgiveness of the Mavrik Pro vs the CF16 or even the CF19.

results are very limited at this early stage, but i would say the mav pros are less forgiving than both cf16 and cf19. but more forgiving than apex pro. i think i mentioned earlier in the thread, these mav pro fit in between the cf19 and apex pro 19 to me in a lot of different ways.

results are very limited at this early stage, but i would say the mav pros are less forgiving than both cf16 and cf19. but more forgiving than apex pro. i think i mentioned earlier in the thread, these mav pro fit in between the cf19 and apex pro 19 to me in a lot of different ways.

I have a feeling I may end up with a set of CF19 then. I was impressed with them when they came out but the tech in the Mavrik irons had my interest peaked. Thank you.

I have a feeling I may end up with a set of CF19 then. I was impressed with them when they came out but the tech in the Mavrik irons had my interest peaked. Thank you.
I wonder if we eventually see a Mavrik Pro Dot

i hope you at least hit the mav lineup and come in here to post some thoughts!

Got my irons first impression I like them but between work the weather and coaching basketball haven’t hit them yet let you all know soon as I can get to the course

I wonder if we eventually see a Mavrik Pro Dot
Pure speculation. But, I would doubt it personally. The DOT irons typically stem from the tour. I imagine we won't see many Mavrik sets out there. Could be wrong. But, just my guess.

Of the three I'm leaning towards the Mavrik. We have a set of X2Hot which I still love to hit.

Back