Callaway/Odyssey To Offer Phil Mickelson Putter

Like I said before, the emails havent even gone out yet to those that get to buy this putter. These guys on Ebay will probably be issuing a refund and should be reported for selling something they dont have and very well might not get. Emails go out tomorrow for the lucky ones that get to buy it.

i actually did report that guy. of course Ebay did nothing about it

Im not surprised. You can also send a link over to Callaway / Odyssey, Im sure theyd love to see that

report.counterfeits@callawaygolf.com

I registered too. I will let you know what I hear about my chances....

So far I have received the same messages about the timing of the emails that let you know you have a chance to buy it.

Thought I'd dig this one up again...
You can now buy these online, with a few showing up on Ebay and the like. In fact, I just missed one that ended 5 minutes ago that went for $305.
Here is a link to the Odyssey online site to buy from if you are so inclined. (cough OEM cough)
http://shop.callawaygolf.com/putters-pt82/putters-pt82,default,pd.html

Great find RB. A little beyond my budget at the moment..... maybe one day.

Great find RB. A little beyond my budget at the moment..... maybe one day.

Yeah tell me about it. The RIFE will not be back in the bag for next year, and I do like the Odyssey putters. I have always loved the heel shafted putter style (I have a 40+ y/o Wilson 8813) and have been waiting for the new Cleveland/NC Lines (*Gambler*) to be released since the outing. I CAN NOT WAIT for those putters.

Edit - Rife won't be back because Delta broke it (head swivels and won't stay straight) on the way back from the outing, had I of known that I may have tucked one of those new "Secret at the time" putters in my bag ;)

I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah tell me about it. The RIFE will not be back in the bag for next year, and I do like the Odyssey putters. I have always loved the heel shafted putter style (I have a 40+ y/o Wilson 8813) and have been waiting for the new Cleveland/NC Lines (*Gambler*) to be released since the outing. I CAN NOT WAIT for those putters.

the RIFE has been misbehaving that much?

Edit - Rife won't be back because Delta broke it (head swivels and won't stay straight) on the way back from the outing, had I of known that I may have tucked one of those new "Secret at the time" putters in my bag ;)

Sorry to hear that.... but if that's not an excuse to get Phil's putter then I don't know what is!! :D

Back