Callaway One Game Campaign

worst_shot_ever

I leave big divots
Reaction score
Just received this month's issue of Golf Magazine, and in the middle there is a two-page advertising spread from Callaway with full page photos of two of my favored LPGA players: Morgan Pressel and Vicky Hurst. The two captions read:

Under Pressel:
"We make clubs for the best golfers in the world. Some of them just happen to be women."

Under Hurst:
"There are no his and her fairways. Callaway is the #1 Brand in Women's Golf because we believe in one game. Yours."

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Thumbs up for Callaway. :good:

Great ad and I loved it to. In fact this whole issue was good. She forgot to mention the mens and womens tees...hehe

Agreed. I'm just skimming now, but Faherty has some classic stuff on Barkley. Love this line in which he defines the yips:

Here's what happens: You set out to make a swing or a stroke, but your mind tells you that you are a dilwad and that something that feels this bad can't possibly work and so you had better make seventeen minor adjustments on the fly to limit the damage that is about to occur.

"you are a dilwad" -- awesome!

Callaway has also added the "One Game" campaign to its website:
http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-US/OneGame.html

On only a marginally related note, I was grabbing company equipment brochures from my range. I wasn't really paying attention and, in addition to grabbing some of last year's brochures, I grabbed the small Nike Golf for Women brochure (I think it was last year's as well.) It was a tri-fold cardstock brochure. It was also perfumed. I thought that was hilarious.

Back