For those who are playing the standard; how much of a change in ball flight have you seen by moving the Adjustable Perimeter Weight closer to the hossel, or the other way?
I've only moved from middle to half way to hosel and then now all the way in the hosel. I've noticed it help me close the face more meaning straiter to draws, but that's a lot to do with my swing changes too.

Two of my buddies are playing Paradym X right now, and we had a good laugh yesterday. #17 is a par 5, me and one of the other guys hit great drives to the left side of the fairway. The third guy mishit his - you could tell by the sound and ball flight, it was way out on the toe and almost drop kicked, and made that kinda sick "thwonk" sound. His shot landed about 10 yards left of the fairway in the rough, but when we got to our second shots, his was only 10 yards or so behind us.

To get that kind of dispersion and distance out of what was a far less than optimal shot is freaking filthy. The ball speed retention on this driver is insane. After we hit our second shots, he and I were laughing about what kind of butchery this driver will let you get away with and still deliver a very decent result.

my swing speed is on the higher side with all the speed training. I'm close to topping out at 120. Now that's not my normal cruising speed. I think I'm around 112-113 right now on the course. I feel like I could gain a smidge more ball speed by switching to the TD, but the fade bias is kind of what scares me.
I would test them head-to-head before making the move. I think with the weight movement and adjustable shaft the fade bias can be minimized. I play a fade and don't think it's super fade biased.

I would test them head-to-head before making the move. I think with the weight movement and adjustable shaft the fade bias can be minimized. I play a fade and don't think it's super fade biased.
I mean I guess it shouldn't worry me. I was thinking S/D for optifit and then heavy weight to the rear for higher MOI.

I mean I guess it shouldn't worry me. I was thinking S/D for optifit and then heavy weight to the rear for higher MOI.
Just to make it complicated for you, I like the heavy weight up front and still found it plenty forgiving haha.

Just to make it complicated for you, I like the heavy weight up front and still found it plenty forgiving haha.
What makes you like it up front?

What makes you like it up front?
I have not messed with the weights since my fitting. I don't have the numbers to compare, but I got my best, most consistent numbers with the heavy weight up front--it just closed the gap between my best and worst swings with the weight in that position. I also prefer the feel of the weight in that spot as well. I have played other drivers with a similar weight system and what stood out to me with the TD, is that there was a big drop-off (for me) in playability with the weight forward.

Who has played both the Standard and Triple D? Considering a Triple D. Feel like I could be leaving a smidge on the table but interested in other's thoughts.

I have played both. Started with the standard and switched to the TD. In short, the standard was more forgiving and straighter (marginally) but the TD is longer carry and definitely rolls out more for me. I am not a high spin player And is why I started with the standard. Played both with an Autoflex shaft but have seen similar results with a Ventus TR red shaft. Carry with TD is 3-5 yards longer on sim but noticeably rolls out more on course. I play the TD set with 1 degree higher loft than the standard and get similar peak heights. Forgiveness of the TD is still very good but the standard is exceptional.

I have played both. Started with the standard and switched to the TD. In short, the standard was more forgiving and straighter (marginally) but the TD is longer carry and definitely rolls out more for me. I am not a high spin player And is why I started with the standard. Played both with an Autoflex shaft but have seen similar results with a Ventus TR red shaft. Carry with TD is 3-5 yards longer on sim but noticeably rolls out more on course. I play the TD set with 1 degree higher loft than the standard and get similar peak heights. Forgiveness of the TD is still very good but the standard is exceptional.
Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to pull the trigger when I get off. Will I get as much for my clubs I am trading in? No, but it allows me to not have to deal with all the people selling. lol

Hit some nice drives on the range sessions this week. My goal tomorrow is to not over swing and just let the club work. That is a really hard thing for me to do but I need to get it under control. The X provides plenty of distance on center face strikes. Not on overly hard driving course tomorrow but Sunday I will need precision form my X.

12/14 fairways hit with the X today, confidence is so high with this driver.

I just installed a 7g weight in the front of my TD to replace the 2g weight. It’s gonna take some getting used to the new feel, but 55% FIR with driver is a great day for me. I lost a few left with some far toe side hits, but I was also a little tentative at times. My average is back up and I absolutely smacked 5 drives when I swung the club with bad intentions. If I can remember to swing it like I mean it, the ball just flies far and straight. Even in cooler temps.

It took me awhile to get going with the X yesterday, Pace of play was brutal and I just struggled till the last half of the back 9 . I still hit 7 FW yesterday but had some more left than I wanted. Tighter course today and no range to warm up on!

Only 1 OB today with the X. I’m pretty happy with round. We had a few really narrow holes and I had to be in play. This is a big par 5 on the back 9. I took the X right over the left bunkers and left myself with a nice set up for my 2nd shot ups the hill.
IMG_3855.jpeg

Paradym X delivered today. Even on some less than ideal strikes the ball speed an forgiveness was really impressive. I hit some good drives that left me with a short iron in (8i) and on those holes I don’t think I’ve been that close in previous rounds. 11/14 fairways hit today so I’ll take that and run like I stole something

What a difference a lesson makes! I was absolutely sending it with the Paradym TD in my afternoon round and was hitting fairway after fairway!!

Like my paradym but couldn't resist buying the X at demo sale. Traded in a few things for it.

Wow on the GC quad I couldn't believe it. Compared to Aerojet, G30, my old Cobra ltdx LS and old Mizuno stz 220.

Truth is ball speeds weren't all that different on good hits but I just couldn't mishit it. Hit a couple heel pulls and ball speed and distance and direction were all as if center hit. Also hit my 2 longest drives of the day and maybe ever with it. Hit 2 over 300 total yards on it with 157 ball speed.
Couldn't get over 290 with the other ones.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Starting to really get comfortable with this driver. Hit a few bombs over the weekend that felt easy if that makes sense. There is so much forgiveness in these heads.

IMG_0096.jpegIMG_0097.jpegIMG_0098.jpeg
A couple in hand pics of the new stick. Super excited to put this on play soon!

Went to the range today to work on irons, but decided to work on driver too. Been missing more shots right over the past few rounds. Hit two shots to start, and missed them both well right. Today I finally decided to focus on alignment, and once I did, I noticed my back foot quite a bit closer than my left front foot. And what a difference it made. After that I was finding center of the face, and they were all really, really good. Moving my right foot back a bit felt a little awkward, but the results were repeatable, and worth the adjustment. Excited to draw on this next round!

1st round with it today.
Was good in the range but was all over the place with it.
Actually disappointed. Found the standard model was more consistent over the X.
Hopefully round 2 will go better tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Some of these are 2nd driver set ups I was playing around with this year, but were full length. One of these is clearly not like the others
1699537561450.png

Back