So we made a change on the X from being in the D position to N. I am still playing the -1 as i can elevate the ball normally no issues. When we made the setting change i saw a straighter ball flight for me and when i did get a bit out to in the fade was better. I know my swing is better but i still cannot hit a repeat draw on command. Heading back out for more work on the range then playing 9 this afternoon to try it on course!

12/14 fairways with the Paradym X today, it was as close to autopilot as could be without going up there and hitting the shot itself. One of the two misses was about 2 feet off the fairway, the other was a crappy swing and ended up 40' out in the right rough, but still in bounds and playable.

I've been playing the 10.5° at +2/N, but I've made a few swing tweaks lately and my launch is getting a little high, going to loft it down to +1 or S next week and experiment with it a bit.

After my lesson I've been hitting a nice tight draw with my Paradym TD. It's starting to get used a lot more on course and I'm excited to see the extra distance yet still starting in play!

I am fighting my swing right now with the driver. I just can’t get it to draw. I getting out to in and hitting fades. Not a great day at all BUT the X kept my in play and no OB from the tee. I had to make a few recovery shots today that were really good lol. The forgiveness in these drivers is just outstanding. I did nave to rip a few nice drives at the end of the round. Grind time even harder is about to happen on this club.

Gave the X another go yesterday with GD Tour AD HD 5-S. Was money.
Hard to tell distance as course was playing soft but thing was straight all day.
Point and shoot.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Another day with 12/14 fairways hit today. According to GHIN, my driving accuracy for last 20 rounds is 66%.

Some talk about the driver winning the lack of durability award this year the last couple days had me thinking about this line. In a good way.

These drivers are durable. Really durable. I couldn't think of a single warranty return I heard of first hand on the head, and asked around the network for some other takes. Hardly any. With how fast guys are swinging these days and how far they're pushing materials and thicknesses to move weight around, I feel like that's pretty impressive.

Hit 3 really nice drives with the Paradym TD driver. I'm really seeing a strong ball flight with it and hitting more fairways. I'm glad my swing is back in a good place

There was talk last night amongst the Grandaddy team about what we would like to see out of any new potential drivers from Callaway. I don't know enough about the tech side to speak to what makes these drivers work, but I continue to be really happy and content with the Paradym TD. It is low spin but forgiving and long. I have not hit a driver more consistently than the TD--the consistency in spin, ball speed, and carry have all been confirmed for me on the launch monitor. I like the feel and look of the driver too. I've said it before, but the TD is going to be a hard one to beat for me.

So I have spent the last 2 days in the backyard working on my takeaway and getting my hands higher with the driver swing. I bet I did a 100 swings a day just getting the feel and being comfortable with the higher hands. This evening I worked with my coach on nothing but the driver. From swing 1 I had higher hands and a much better rotation. My swing speed hit 98 tonight a few times. I had a few drives with horrible range balls out to 280 this evening. It is the best my driver swing has felt in a few months. Will be back on the practice swings tomorrow throughout the day!

Hit some really nice drives (and several stinkers this week). While the nice drives were amazing and that feel stays with you long after the round, the really bad swings are where this shines. It really gives you incredible forgiveness without losing a ton of distance.

Been a good year driving the ball with this one towards the latter half. Be interested to see where I end up in the next iteration, because I am excited.

Been a good year driving the ball with this one towards the latter half. Be interested to see where I end up in the next iteration, because I am excited.

Release day is not going to get here soon enough!

There was talk last night amongst the Grandaddy team about what we would like to see out of any new potential drivers from Callaway. I don't know enough about the tech side to speak to what makes these drivers work, but I continue to be really happy and content with the Paradym TD. It is low spin but forgiving and long. I have not hit a driver more consistently than the TD--the consistency in spin, ball speed, and carry have all been confirmed for me on the launch monitor. I like the feel and look of the driver too. I've said it before, but the TD is going to be a hard one to beat for me.
I have full faith in Callaway, but I agree that the Paradym is going to be hard to beat. It's easily the most "automatic" driver I've ever had in the bag.

Just put a Linq blue in my Paradym X. It is even sweeter than before.

I got my new Paradym TD out on the course for the first time and hit it really well. The winds were strong at 23 gusting to 44 mph and it really held its line in the cross winds and it was easy to move the trajectory down into the wind. The sound/feel coming off the face is fantastic, the best I’ve ever owned.

I have full faith in Callaway, but I agree that the Paradym is going to be hard to beat. It's easily the most "automatic" driver I've ever had in the bag.
You are a fairway machine. Can’t wait to see that in action

New driver is in the tour truck in Dubai, no one playing it yet getting introduced to staff
Heres the spiel

Paradym A.I smoke

•clear resin dyed white marbled into black forged carbon to give a smoky aesthetic but it’s giving fake marble tbh, current gen paradym is much more elegant looking when compared - A.i smoke written in blue similar to odyssey A.I one add
•updated variable thickness AI face
(marketing campaign adds displaying big yardage gains in every spot on the face compared to current paradym. Hard to believe the numbers when they say toe and heel shots are going 6-10 yards longer and 20% straighter than current gen)
•sweet spots everywhere is essentially the pitch. They’ve created a new face with what seems like 20 mini trampolines/sweet spots scattered around the typical miss zones. These Ai generated faces also change in every head. Max, max D, Max LS and TD. Yes that is the new line, no more X and a new LS head to sit between max and TD,

I mentioned it in the Grandaddy thread, but I'll bring it over here also - anybody who has a preference for lighter clubs owes it to themselves to give the Paradym Star line a try. They had them at the demo day today - I didn't hit one, but I pulled one out of the bag and took a few swings with it. Wow, it feels light! They're touted as having the highest launch in the Paradym line, with the same head shape and forgiveness of the Paradym X, but 38g lighter and with a lighter shaft as well. The forged carbon sole is black/bronze-ish with gold accents instead of the blue of the rest of the Paradym line, still great looking clubs.

After this year, I will always give a HUGE look at the “most forgiving” version of the driver. Can’t wait to see what they improve

After this year, I will always give a HUGE look at the “most forgiving” version of the driver. Can’t wait to see what they improve
This! For sure. When they forgiving, they mean it!

Driver was so good today. Best FIR on the year (75%). I am ordering a TD head early next week when I order my Ai-one Eight T to see if I can squeeze out some more from all the changes.
Hit a couple bombs too.

Driver was so good today. Best FIR on the year (75%). I am ordering a TD head early next week when I order my Ai-one Eight T to see if I can squeeze out some more from all the changes.
Hit a couple bombs too.
The 297 and 301 are bombs. Add in 75% fairways and you have a winner. The TD is an amazing head. The sound is just so nice to hear during a good swing.

The 297 and 301 are bombs. Add in 75% fairways and you have a winner. The TD is an amazing head. The sound is just so nice to hear during a good swing.
Yeah. I hit it in the very beginning before my swing changed and was afraid to go that route but not any more. I think it will give me that extra smidge I’m looking for.

I’m not as long off the tee as a lot of you here, but this is why the 💎💎💎 has been in my bag all year. I’m pretty damn efficient with it…and yes, I no my path wasn’t perfect there 🙄

IMG_5207.jpegIMG_5206.jpeg

Back