Callaway Pre-owned Customer Service

GenErr

Reaction score
I ordered an Odyssey Works Big T Versa putter a couple of weeks ago. It was supposed to have the black powder coated shaft. When it arrived it had a regular steel shaft. I called customer service, and said the putter was not what was advertised. Within minutes another putter was on its way to me - one rated in better condition, with a higher quoted price - at no additional expense to me. Callaway supplied me with a return label to ship the original one back to them.

Sure, it would have been great if the putter had been advertised correctly, but things happen. Their quick customer service response was appreciated.

I've always had great interactions with Callaway Pre-owned.

I ordered an Odyssey Works Big T Versa putter a couple of weeks ago. It was supposed to have the black powder coated shaft. When it arrived it had a regular steel shaft. I called customer service, and said the putter was not what was advertised. Within minutes another putter was on its way to me - one rated in better condition, with a higher quoted price - at no additional expense to me. Callaway supplied me with a return label to ship the original one back to them.

Sure, it would have been great if the putter had been advertised correctly, but things happen. Their quick customer service response was appreciated.

I've always had great interactions with Callaway Pre-owned.

There's a whole thread of stories like this. CPO just rocks the house up one side and down the other!

I have dealt with Callaway and Callaway pre-owned 6 times in the lat 18 months and they are A+++ for customers service. I love the deals I've gotten from them, most recently a Fubuki ZT 60 x5ct for my Epic SZ for $42. It was supposedly used but looked brand new with all the stickers when it arrived.

I just ordered a RSX #7 odyssey yesterday after using the 25% coupon. Between the deals and the great customer service is why I keep coming back. I bought two hybrids a month ago at two separate times yet they allowed me to send my two different trade-ins in the same box to save money. Love this place.

I purchase a lot from CPO as well. I've had a few items sent to meet that weren't correct, but I've never had an issue anytime I've had to call Callaway. Always find that they go above and beyond.

Just worked with Walt at pre-owned to trade in my clubs and ordered Steelheads and hybrids. Great communication. Can't wait to see them on Wed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back