Callaway Pre-Owned New Site - Looking for Feedback

I wonder if there would be value in adding something to show the dates that the models were in production. The reason I thought of this is that the stock descriptions from when the clubs were still being actively marketed may get to be a little dated.

It is something that we used to do but got away from. We probably should at least have it in the item description.

Last edited:
First off, I must say that I have purchased from your website before and absolutely love it. In fact, the current putter in my bag was purchased from you. The only other thing I would like to see is a comment of whether or not a product has been refinished. As of the last time I checked, it read possibly refinished. Not that it is really that big of a deal, but some people might want to know if the product is truly like new, or refinished to look like new. Excellent website and thanks for listening to us!

Thanks for you business! This would be a big change for us. I can tell on the putter front we don't refurb those. If you ever have a concern please call the 800 number and talk to one of the phone reps. They are all golf geeks and can walk in the warehouse and eyeball something for you if need be.

As for the putter images I agree that the 'at address' view is the best default view.

Crunch - thanks for the feedback. We are definitely listening. I will certainly admit that the average condition can be pretty beat up but they definitely shouldn't have any dents and if you aren't happy with it we do have a condition guarantee.

I am most disappointed to hear that your customer service email inquiry was not addressed. Shoot me your name and email address in a PM and I will pass on to our CS manager.

I have purchased several wedges, a hybrid, and an Odyssey putter from your site. I have been very happy with it over the years.

Regarding the new one:

1. I agree that I would like to see the inventory right away, and not have to click something.

2. I would like some sort of system that notifies me when an item I am looking for becomes available. For example, I am looking for an iron set that is +1/2" in length, and 1 or 2 degrees upright. I

rdsmith3 - thanks for the feedback and your business.

Regarding the notification system it is something that has come up for many years especially for people looking for that individual iron that they lost out of their set. It gets pretty complicated when we start scoping it out though but I am hoping that we can figure something out later this year.

I liked the new site, its a lot easier to get around. In fact, today I bought a Titleist 3 wood and a Vokey wedge, using the discount code. I've bought clubs from this site before and have always been happy with my purchase. Keep up the good work.

I like the site and I never knew you guys were so generous with the trade in offers. You are definitely going to get my business really soon. 176 trade in for my 2006 Big Berthas is awesome, and more money than I would get selling them on Ebay with fees and everything. I will be purchasing a Razr X set from your site really soon.

One complaint would be a better description on the clubs. Average is a vague term. I know it would be labor intensive, but a few pics of the actual clubs you are buying would go a long way. Otherwise very easy to navigate and work with.

Thanks Sean.

Honcho - agreed, we have a condition guide link but the info there is really old and the pics are poor quality.

New site worked fine for me 24 hours ago. I got a sand wedge I'd been drooling over for months.
Quality of photos and descriptions of individual clubs were nice. Checked out and applied discount code just fine.
If I end up with a pink driver or something other than my sand wedge, I'll let you know.

Back