Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the hottest new drivers coming out this year is the Callaway RAZR Fit driver and after testing it out, I have to say it is living up to the hype. Well, THP wants to give one to a lucky forum member in this contest that should be a lot of fun.

The Prize
A brand new Callaway RAZR Fit driver built on the tour van and we will actually get a video of the tour van building your club for you.

i-JqjHDMB-S.jpg

The Contest
To enter the contest is very easy. You will record a brief video, no longer than 30 seconds and upload it to YouTube or any other video hosting site. Then you will send us the video link in the email address provided below. The content of the video is completely up to you from outrageous and funny, to rather serious, but in the end, you must explain why the Callaway RAZR Fit driver will take your game to the next level.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your video must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
The deadline of this contest Friday, January 27th, 2012
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
You must have 10 forum posts and 5 in the last 7 days to qualify.
If winner is outside of CONUS, they will be responsible for shipping fees.

If you do not have all the information in your entry, your entry will NOT be counted.

If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest and puts some great stuff together. Having an incredible driver built by the Callaway Tour Van at an actual PGA Tour stop is a special prize indeed.

Callaway, the Chevron Device and RAZR are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf.
Callaway Golf is not involved in the judging results of the contest or the payment of the driver to the winner.

Last edited:
Wow very cool contest!

Wow!!!

Sounds like fun, lots of talent on this forum....this will not be easy.

Wow, another great contest from THP.

Someone is going to be very happy to receive this brand new driver.

wow, awesome contest! Time for the hamster to start turning the wheel...

Very cool contest!! Great idea of the task it takes to win it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Very cool contest! I'm going to sit this one out with the Morgan Cup coming up, but I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity from THP members that want this driver!

Wow is right! What a great contest. I can't wait to see some of the videos.

Wow, what a great contest! This will be fun!

Another great contest from THP!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

This is gonna be fun.

We hope EVERYBODY enters this one and shows a big Morgan Cup supporter how great our members are.

Very cool contest! I'm going to sit this one out with the Morgan Cup coming up, but I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity from THP members that want this driver!

No way! Send in an entry!

Great idea and very generous! Good luck to everyone.

Very Cool.....great prize...time to put the old thinking cap on!

gotta wake the hamster up, maybe able come up with something creative if he hops back on the wheel!

Such an epic contest! Thanks to Callaway and THP for providing this opportunity! Awesome contest idea too!

That's cool of Callaway to dangle a Razr Fit out there like that. I reckon I'm going to make a video. I want that driver.

Oh wow how neat. This will be a great driver for the winner

This could be fun. Gotta think of something good

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I will submit a video but I don't want to be the winner because I will have one of these for the Morgan Cup. I don't want to miss out on participating in this though I can't wait to see everyone's videos! Have fun everyone!

Back