Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Well you did a great job in choosing!
Appreciate it! I would love these 30 second video contests to continue as I really think THP could be on to something with the OEM's.

Well the one that you cam up with was epic. Seems like a part of a movie. I am impressed, I have to say.

Thanks, Dam. I love working with iMovie on a Mac.

Thanks, Dam. I love working with iMovie on a Mac.

Me too. It's really nice and easy to use. I edited mine using that. Probably should have used it to enhance my video some more.

Me too. It's really nice and easy to use. I edited mine using that. Probably should have used it to enhance my video some more.

I must have played on iMovie for 2-3 hours before I finalized the video. The post processing took 2-3 times longer than the filming itself!

I must have played on iMovie for 2-3 hours before I finalized the video. The post processing took 2-3 times longer than the filming itself!

Haha. I don't really know all of the ins and outs of iMovie all that well. Just some of the basics. Enough to edit together a video though. I really hope this gets announced soon. I can't wait to see who wins this beast of a driver. Hopefully me. :D

The winner will be announced early next week.

The winner will be announced early next week.

Awesome!

Side note: I would send you my shipping address but GG already has it. :D

Looking forward to finding out who the winner is. I know my video was over the limit timewise so I'm automatically DQ'd, but I just wanted to make one. Good luck to everyone, whoever wins is one lucky dude, this is gonna be a SWEET driver!

Who all were the judges on this one?

I wish I had not seen everyones videos because I would still think I have a chance

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Me too. One of the N8's most likely.

I wish I had not seen everyones videos because I would still think I have a chance

Haha me too dude. It's rough lol.

Yep definitely one of the nates. I think everyone did an awesome job though. They were all really good and funny.

I was bored and I made a very stupid trailer for that quest clip I made for this contest...

I was bored and I made a very stupid trailer for that quest clip I made for this contest...

I liked it dude. Looking forward to see who walks away with this one

I liked it dude. Looking forward to see who walks away with this one

Thanks! An actor I am not, but it was fun.

I was meaning to say that I created a longer version of what I made for the contest. Hope to hear who wins this thing soon, though. lots of stiff competition.

Thanks! An actor I am not, but it was fun.

I was meaning to say that I created a longer version of what I made for the contest. Hope to hear who wins this thing soon, though. lots of stiff competition.

well post that thing up! Might as well

well post that thing up! Might as well

Alright, here is the longer, non-contest version everyone: Be gentle.

that's freaking awesome

ok, so getting caught up in here was so much fun. Jersey, I gotta admit. That was AWESOME! I mean, incredible.

Back