Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

This is my first time making a video for a contest....please dont laugh to hard....:beat-up:

Never get laughs here. Glad you submitted one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYO0ZuQD8fg
First time video making and I realised after making it that I had the camera on a lower quality setting so it isn't great quality. Hope its still good for a giggle.

Edit: argh still can't embed it, I'm a noob.

Last edited:
Tdogg you wont get laughed at for supporting THP dude. Glad you put an entry in. Lots of good ones so far

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

topdogg and roswell, great vids!!!!

That was very cute thetopdogg! Adorable little girl you have there. Using the kiddo to win a driver....pretty slick. :D

Hope this works. My vid was more of a promo and I just didnt have the ballz to do what I wanted.

Dude that was hilarious. Love unexpected cursing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That was funny roswell - really clever with the shaving cream and razor, had me laughing!

These are some awesome videos everybody. The judges have a tough decision based on just what has been posted so far.

After watching a few of these I don't have a chance. I am an awful actor by the way.

Great videos guys! OG is laying on the couch saying "Look at her over there laughing her butt off!"

Nice vid, Frank! I think you're the only one here that can add SFX to their vids.

Nice vids TD, Roswell, and Frank. Nice going guys!

That was very cute thetopdogg! Adorable little girl you have there. Using the kiddo to win a driver....pretty slick. :D

Thanks! Haha need all the advantage I can get. I knew there was gonna be some great videos and I was right. Great videos everyone!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Little late to the party here everyone...but here is my video. Kinda plain, honestly I was a little disappointed in it. Wish I could have done better to support Callaway and their great products!

BTW I love everyone's videos I have seen so far, I am still catching up though

Gentlemen, you all did a terrific job with these videos. I wish you all the best of luck.

Dont know what the deal is with my video, I will have to re-upload it and re-post it, sound is cutting out.

just got home a little while ago looks like we can post our Video. Some really good vids so far . I was up late the night I submitted finishing up I think I uploaded it @ 11 PM that night.

Shark that was cool.....these are really creative

Shark...hilarious and cool. Love that little detail of the Golf Channel on in the background of your shop.

This is my first time making a video for a contest....please dont laugh to hard....:beat-up:
I have that same driver, lol...nice video bro

Great video Shark! Very cool!

Well done Sharkwrestler! I really enjoyed that. Get a RAZR Fit and spend less time in the shop. Ha

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Haha, these really are some great entries. I know we didn't get a ton but you guys definitely brought it. Damaikis, your little brother gave me a good laugh. Frank, had to disqualify you for the WVU shirt - apologies! Truly enjoyed watching these so far - shark brought it big time with the pyrotechnics!

Can't wait to see the rest. Good luck.

Oh, and how could I forget to mention Jersey Nate's artistic masterpiece? Goodness.

Back