Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Wow guys, these are some great submissions! I love them all but Jersey Nate's stands out to me, that video was awesome!

Have to wait to get home to view everyone else's videos. Can't wait based on everyone's praise.

Funny thing about my video I thought I should share. In the first little clip on the course where I was swinging the driver upside down I actually made good contact with the ball with the handle and it flew about 60 yards off the handle. Well after I finished the video I went to take my actual drive as I was on the middle of a round and I topped the ball badly and barely went past the red tee. Was laughing so hard that my stupid drive went further than my real one. I ended up playing the ball I had hit with the but end of the driver and parring the hole.

Wow, great vid's everybody!! I;m so proud to be a part of this family yet so ashamed that I didn't get around to making a video.

nice videos everyone...
i gotta say my vote would go towards either of the two Nates...

Alot of great videos everyone! I don't think I could pick just one yet. Very creative. My idea I wanted Danny.P to do wasn't anywhere close to being as good as all of these.

Lots of great videos everyone....lots of creativity around here.....and Frank, I think you need to teach us a class on video editing...you got that stuff down dude!

Just watched them all, very good. THP really has some creative dudes here that bring the support.

[video=youtube;yjhjtB-qaJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjhjtB-qaJY&context=C3a3ce0dADOEgsToPDskI4AycQtuEUsdv4NWVmlgc1[/video]

Ok.finally fixed it, just had to re-upload it

LOL @ Bradd! Vanilla Ice has a little cockiness to him, I like it. Good job buddy!

Brad, getting his swag on. LOL!

My wife was trying really hard not to laugh because halfway through the video my dog walked into the background and sat there like she knew exactly where to sit to get into the shot.

All of these videos where great. Cant wait to see who Wins!

My wife was trying really hard not to laugh because halfway through the video my dog walked into the background and sat there like she knew exactly where to sit to get into the shot.

She was trying to steal the show

I'll post mine up later this evening. Haven't had a chance to watch any of the other entries, but I suspect I may have entered a video full of losing for this one.

This one slipped right by me, weird January for me. Have a lot of catching up to do. Sounds like the entries are fantastic.

Here's mine. I had a bunch of ideas that just didn't pan out so I went with the old voice over approach. I know it's nothing to write home about, but it was an effort.

Well done Dean! I think that was a VERY solid entry man.

Great video Dean! That's an awesome entry. One of my favorites thus far.

That was a great entry, Dean. To the point. I like it.

Out of the ones posted thus far, I think SharkWrestler or Jersey Nate wins it. Those were great videos.

Out of the ones posted thus far, I think SharkWrestler or Jersey Nate wins it. Those were great videos.

there are definitely some great videos that were entered. Good job done by all.

I dunno....I still think I have this in the bag. The empty bag....pun intended.

Never an easy decision for the judges - 3 or 4 videos really stood above the others. Mine is not one of them.

Yeah, it's definitely not in the bag for any one of us...everyone IMO has a shot. I wonder when the decision will be made?

I know it's not my place, but for those the were able to submit a video I wanted to say thanks! I think you all did a good job. Looking forward to seeing who gets to take home this wicked driver.

Back