Callaway Record Earnings

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Company clicking on all cylinders with the Top Golf division now the biggest in the brand. No mention of the positive effect the Grandaddy has had on the company.

"We were very pleased with our second quarter financial results," commented Chip Brewer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Callaway. "Our second quarter revenues increased 22%, reflecting increases in all major product categories, in all major regions and in all operating segments. Continued strong demand, along with market share gains, pricing and other business improvements we implemented this year have allowed us to outrun the ubiquitous inflationary pressures, unfavorable foreign currency exchange rates and staffing challenges. As a result, our Adjusted EBITDA increased 26%. While we are not immune from these macroeconomic headwinds, we believe we can continue to manage through them and our business remains strong overall. We are therefore increasing our full year guidance."

I should have bought back in when shares were $17.xx, I made a good profit the first time around

Their gain in the golf world is totally understandable, I see a huge improvement the last couple years and their market presence is showing because of it

Back