Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

I continue to find that this driver serves me extremely well. I don't miss left with it, but it has eliminated the high right that I had once or twice a round almost completely.

I continue to find that this driver serves me extremely well. I don't miss left with it, but it has eliminated the high right that I had once or twice a round almost completely.

I really like the sound of that.
I've calmed down my right miss but it sneaks into a round every once in a while.
Getting more help to keep that miss away would be great!

I really like the sound of that.
I've calmed down my right miss but it sneaks into a round every once in a while.
Getting more help to keep that miss away would be great!
I honestly think that is what resonates with me the most. Being able to help eliminate a big miss of mine, without a major draw bias that sends me pulling the ball frequently. It t wont eliminate every miss, nothing will, I just hit one 10 minutes ago that went right, but it has tamed it so much, while giving me low spin and some pretty big distances.

I honestly think that is what resonates with me the most. Being able to help eliminate a big miss of mine, without a major draw bias that sends me pulling the ball frequently. It t wont eliminate every miss, nothing will, I just hit one 10 minutes ago that went right, but it has tamed it so much, while giving me low spin and some pretty big distances.
What he said

I will echo @JB' s thoughts on the B21. It has cut down on the severity of my miss right. I played two rounds over the weekend and had a few misses that based on the contact, I was expecting to see them flying into the trees, but it was not the case. The guys I played with this weekend who know my game were surprised, I think, by the lack of the big miss that pops up once or twice a round.

Did anyone move into this from the G400SFT? Or any comparisons to G400SFT /G410SFT?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

A still underrated aspect for me is this thing being a carry beast. It launches high and goes far.

The desert isn't full of hockey players?

Funny funny story. My wife and I were driving around town the other day and we both spotted a building with a word on it. It was spelled R.E.N.O.I.C.E.

She read it and asked what is re-noice. I said um... It is Reno Ice.. hahaha.. It has become a good joke. I have replace real nice, with renoice.. hahaha.

So we are getting an ice rink it appears.

Played today. Hit some balls far and high even into the wind. I like this driver.

It’s a great driver, come spring I’ll add more, this will be in the bag all year. Free swingin point anywhere and shoot type of driver.

What was your normal miss prior to the B21? I don't struggle with slices, but I do struggle with the push at times.

What was your normal miss prior to the B21? I don't struggle with slices, but I do struggle with the push at times.
Once or twice a round, a high fade.

I’ve trademarked calling that miss the b*tch fade, I know it well. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never hit a driver that is this good at keeping the spin DOWN on that miss and also maintaining ball speed. The distances I see on misses every time I take it out are just staggering.

Going to put this head to head with the Ben Hogan GS53 Max in 2021!
Pretty different, even though both are forgiving as heck. Both definitely LOW spinners. Sound and feel will go to the B21 in a landslide.

I’ve trademarked calling that miss the b*tch fade, I know it well. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never hit a driver that is this good at keeping the spin DOWN on that miss and also maintaining ball speed. The distances I see on misses every time I take it out are just staggering.

Thats kind of where it is sitting for me right now.
If I was giving something up on non-misses, I could see pulling it and going for something else, but I have put this thing against everything in the Tech Studio and it just works.

I am currently testing some stuff that hits store next year and am super impressed, but that is not to say the B21 is coming out. As of right now it is staying.

Thats kind of where it is sitting for me right now.
If I was giving something up on non-misses, I could see pulling it and going for something else, but I have put this thing against everything in the Tech Studio and it just works.

I am currently testing some stuff that hits store next year and am super impressed, but that is not to say the B21 is coming out. As of right now it is staying.
That first section is the part that has he continually finding the B21 coming with me for rounds. It just works, and works amazingly well. But, as we both know, if you need spin, it’s not going to do what the Mav Max does for you.

Those new things.... 👀 🔥 :censored:

Sorry for skimming but how does this compare distance wise to other drivers you guys have gamed? I have no clue if this would fit my swing but eliminating one side of the course would be huge.

Sorry for skimming but how does this compare distance wise to other drivers you guys have gamed? I have no clue if this would fit my swing but eliminating one side of the course would be huge.
Depends on your needs.

For me, it’s as long as ANYTHING I’ve hit this year, and I do mean toe to toe. On misses though, it’s LONGER, and the misses are more playable.

This design is a unicorn.

Reactions: KEV
That first section is the part that has he continually finding the B21 coming with me for rounds. It just works, and works amazingly well. But, as we both know, if you need spin, it’s not going to do what the Mav Max does for you.

Those new things.... 👀 🔥 :censored:

Loft to Loft definitely with the Max.
As @Jman said it has gone toe to toe with anything I have thrown at it. Low spin, forgiving and speed on miss hits.

Loft to Loft definitely with the Max.

As @Jman said it has gone toe to toe with anything I have thrown at it. Low spin, forgiving and speed on miss hits.
Honestly, I should probably be gaming it full time. I practically do, it seems every other round I look in the back hatch when loading the cart and put it in the bag.

And the sound.......🔥🔥🔥

I have seen it produce distance comparable to any thing else out there. For the right golfer it produces way more distance. This is due to ball flight correction. The person that this driver works extremely well for (that I have seen). Is someone he needs to reduce spin and fights a bit of the high right miss that @JB has mentioned...

For that guy or girl (reva) this driver is amazing.

Reactions: KEV
Honestly, I should probably be gaming it full time. I practically do, it seems every other round I look in the back hatch when loading the cart and put it in the bag.

And the sound.......🔥🔥🔥

are you playing it with your custom PX shaft?

are you playing it with your custom PX shaft?
Nope, that beauty is in my beloved EXS Pro that’s just the most filthy cannon I’ve ever hit.

That’s probably why I’ve not moved to this. Can’t make myself switch the shaft out of the EXS Pro. But, I do have the non graphic version somewhere still.....

Back