Callaway Rogue ST MAX Hybrids and Irons

Ive always really liked the shape of Callaway's hybrids. That toe line is very appealing to my eye for some reason.

I’m going to begin looking at and hitting the ST Max OS irons when we get a stretch of warmer weather.

Crazy how similar my experience was. I was fit into the Rogue Pros and went from lighter graphite to heavier steel. The configuration was so easy to hit with great numbers!!
yes - they were easier to hit and I finally understood what it meant to feel the clubhead.

Waiting on my Pro 4H to ship like…

Waiting on my Pro 4H to ship like…

Right there with you i cant wait for my new clubs! I got to hit the Rouge St pro iron again yesterday and as before awesome result!

Right there with you i cant wait for my new clubs! I got to hit the Rouge St pro iron again yesterday and as before awesome result!
I’m doing my best not to hit those…

The feel, distance and consistency of the demo 7 I've tried says otherwise.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I have Apex Pros so they’ll place closely to them. More forgiving, minus the forged feel. Ignorance is bliss right?

I've been avoiding the pros so far... May have to go hit one just for giggles. Also want to see the hybrids. I love my Mavrik hybrids so they'd have to be special to oust them, but I said the same thing about my OG Rogue hybrids. :LOL:

That’s what I’m afraid of. I have Apex Pros so they’ll place closely to them. More forgiving, minus the forged feel. Ignorance is bliss right?
This might sound backwards but the Rogue Pros actually felt better than the Apex Pros for me. I don't know if it's the added microspheres or my low-toe miss but the Rogue Pros felt and sounded better..😲

This might sound backwards but the Rogue Pros actually felt better than the Apex Pros for me. I don't know if it's the added microspheres or my low-toe miss but the Rogue Pros felt and sounded better..😲

Agreed. I hit both back to back

Just got the "pull the trigger?" email from my fitter this morning - and by the end of the day, I will probably go with the Rogue Pros.

Overall, I was really, really, really impressed with the total package of the Pros. First off, they look amazing. I actually thought that maybe I shouldn't be using them because they look so much like a blade - and my past experiences with blades are well.... not good. we talked about the tech inside them and how the microspheres are now higher up and it should give the whole package a better feel. He was right it did. They feel great! I think the addition of the 132g xStiff shaft helped big time with dispersion all around. As I said before I could feel the face, feel when I struck the ball well, and was able to work the ball later on when I was hitting a few extra shots. I even compared them to the Apex Pros as well as the TCB's. These just felt and worked better for me!

So - I'll probably be signing the check this afternoon and will wait however long to get them in.

Another cool note - the fitter is going to reach out to his rep to see if there could be a trade out on my driver shaft. My Ventus Black 6s is in very good condition and he was hoping his rep had an X in stock (with Velo of course). If he pulls through with that - that'd be amazing! IF not, I'll find something along the X lines.
So you did it right? I didn't see a post in here that it was actually done. Just probably lol

Don’t rescue him from his folly!
I hit them back to back at the ECPC.. same shaft.. and it wasn't subtle. @jmix18 did you hit the Apex Pros too? If so, did you notice a difference in feel?

This was my observation as well. They feel softer than the Apex line.

So you did it right? I didn't see a post in here that it was actually done. Just probably lol
Yup! Now the wait is on! I think this time I’ll keep my other set as well and change out the shafts. Maybe find some graphites to give a whirl. But yes. I did lock them in!

Back