Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Those are some great looking irons Andy. It's cool that the Callaway staffers are starting to get their irons. I had no idea you guys had even ordered them.

Ddec, that's awesome that Callaway shipped them overnight. I can't wait to see what everyone got!

Absolutely beautiful AHA! Thanks for sharing!

IMAG0515.jpg

hurry up DEAN!! hahaa

Beautiful clubs Aha! Master pieces!!

ddec's Callaway Razr X Irons for The Morgan Cup!

ddec's Callaway Razr X Irons for The Morgan Cup!

Here are some pics of these beautiful irons that showed up today. Thank you Callaway and THP for once again putting on this amazing event!

100_3130.jpg

100_3131.jpg

100_3132.jpg
100_3138.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3136.jpg

100_3140.jpg

I was shooting a video, but my battery died in the middle of it:banghead: I'm debating on going to range or go over to the course to get about 5 or 6 holes in. I can't wait to hit these!

Very nice Ddec, Razrs are a great iron and looking forward to your thoughts if you can get them out there tonight.

Those look great ddec. Did you go with the green NDMC's?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Those look great ddec. Did you go with the green NDMC's?

haha Yes I did. I went green for THP(even though it's a different green). I was between the green and the white. I must say I do like the way the green looks.

I'll admit those are nice clubs Dean, but you didn't have to wet yourself in the chair!

haha Yes I did. I went green for THP(even though it's a different green). I was between the green and the white. I must say I do like the way the green looks.

Your pictures are great man. Really nice stuff. You gonna go hit them?

Very nice looking sticks DDec and AHA. Both sets look great, but the Forged look amazing.

Your pictures are great man. Really nice stuff. You gonna go hit them?

heading out the door right now.

Very nice looking sticks DDec and AHA. Both sets look great, but those Tours look amazing.

Which Tours? AHA got the forged and ddec got the regular Razr X's.

I'll admit those are nice clubs Dean, but you didn't have to wet yourself in the chair!

couldn't help myself, you know how excited I get when I have new clubs around me

Which Tours? AHA got the forged and ddec got the regular Razr X's.

Damn it. I meant to put Forged, but for some reason typed Tour. My bad.

Damn it. I meant to put Forged, but for some reason typed Tour. My bad.

Lol, it's ok, you eat faces. Must've got a hold of some taylormade homer today, haha.

I agree, the forged irons are stunning!

Great pics and irons Ddec. I like the way the green MC's look on them. Good luck this evening.

awesome sticks ddec, good luck with them. love the grips too....jumping on the Jets bandwagon this year? hehe

Very nice Ddec. The Razr's are great irons.

Green and white grips would look sick, does anybody make that combo?

Great stuff Dean...nice pics! Can't wait to hear how they perform for you!

Nice new shiny sticks guys! Can't wait to see the rest of the Callaway staffers do their unboxing.

Back