Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Make it a three way and throw in DD.

hahahahahahaha.....ah hell, those boys like it dirty, lets throw in AD as well

Lmfao. This made me laugh. I like posting how things make me laugh.

I say AHA sees it and ignores it before 6:30 CST and Jrod sees it and replies to it by 8:30 MST

Wait, I got it. Callaway Razr X Line vs Marriage.

Im going to marry my RXT's

I think callaway has an outstanding line of irons this year. I can't speak highly enough of the set I'm currently playing. Its nice to have a set of irons that score so highly in a plethora of categories for me like the RXT's do.

TC

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I've been saying it all year but I agree with you TC. Callys entire lineup is the best on the market hands down for me. Irons, Drivers, Putter with the Dart system.

Yoccos, nice looking swing and very solid sounding iron shot. Love it dude!

Maybe there's just an odd stigma attached to Callaway.

I really don't know.

Yoccos, your upper body is in a great position in that swing buddy. Really looking good buddy. Good job.

TC

I really don't know.

I think it's their lack of the Taylormade badge, personally.

I think it's their lack of the Taylormade badge, personally.

Maybe so. I use to think more along those lines but I'm not so sure.

I'm more disappointed in the fact that I can't convince more people here to try the lineup.

I'm more disappointed in the fact that I can't convince more people here to try the lineup.

Nothing you can do man. I'd put the Cally lineup over many of this year's offerings, but I can't paint them white. Well, I could, but that doesn't really work either. You're preaching to the choir dude. The last few golf items I've reviewed are lesser known and the interest has been disappointing.

You know the old saying about horses and water man. People are missing out though, these are very good horses.

--
tapatalk

Perhaps when they see how awesome the callaway gear performs at TMC they will pay more attention. I agree these irons should be more popular than they are.

just tap it in!

I think callaway has an outstanding line of irons this year. I can't speak highly enough of the set I'm currently playing. Its nice to have a set of irons that score so highly in a plethora of categories for me like the RXT's do.

TC

Couldn't agree more. I think they really have something for everyone in this years line. It's been said over and over and is still worth repeating...these irons should be on your list if you're in the market.

Trust me brother I tried them and adjusted them and really wanted to put these in my bag, the Nikes just seemd to fit my swing and game better.

You are really hitting them well TC. Scary good.

TC

Agreed my DP friend, agreed.

I've been saying it all year but I agree with you TC. Callys entire lineup is the best on the market hands down for me. Irons, Drivers, Putter with the Dart system.

Thanks dude. They sound downright amazing when struck well.

Yoccos, nice looking swing and very solid sounding iron shot. Love it dude!

Owe a ton of that to you and Lee.

Yoccos, your upper body is in a great position in that swing buddy. Really looking good buddy. Good job.

TC

Agreed on both counts (response to Hawk). Hoping as we get closer to and the MC itself will change that.

I think it may be strictly the lack of marketing compared to other OEM's marketing.

I really don't know.

Back