Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Lol. Thanks dude. I like doing videos ha.

Hahahahaha, Yocccos, this sounds like an intelligent Zach Galifiniakis video! You rule.

I think it's related to that. There are so many ways around a marketing promotion or ways to do it.

I think it may be strictly the lack of marketing compared to other OEM's marketing.

Nice video Yoccos, Callaway must be very excited to have you in their corner. You're doing an outstanding job buddy, keep it up!

Who wouldnt be? Haha, I'm just glad to be part of it all. The only issue I have at times is the stock uni's but they are working out so well right now.

Nice video Yoccos, Callaway must be very excited to have you in their corner. You're doing an outstanding job buddy, keep it up!

I still find it comical that people arent interested in these.

RXT's baby!

Me too dude but a couple things...

Once we all show them how much the Razr X's (all lines) perform at Reunion, there is gonna be some heads turning.

Callaway staffers rock..

RXT's baby!

Loving my rxt's...thanks callaway

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

RXT's baby!

You guys convinced me. I mentioned earlier in this thread that I hit the RX and RXT next to the Burner 2.0 and CG16 and they made it onto the very short list of irons for my second bag. These things are hot. The ball just flies off the face. Looking forward to hitting them more.

Thanks Razr Hawk. This is an incredible opportunity for use, need to make it count.

I could watch your car vids all day, Yoc. Thainer is very correct. You definitely rule.

Anyone youre leaning towards over the other?

You guys convinced me. I mentioned earlier in this thread that I hit the RX and RXT next to the Burner 2.0 and CG16 and they made it onto the very short list of irons for my second bag. These things are hot. The ball just flies off the face. Looking forward to hitting them more.

Thanks Razr Hawk. This is an incredible opportunity for use, need to make it count.

Anyone youre leaning towards over the other?

RXT's at this point. Hot face and looks the most similar in profile to my CB2's.

That definitely makes sense. You cannot go wrong with those either. I bet a bit more forgiving than what you play now (not assuming you need it).

RXT's at this point. Hot face and looks the most similar in profile to my CB2's.

That definitely makes sense. You cannot go wrong with those either. I bet a bit more forgiving than what you play now (not assuming you need it).

Oh yeah, I didn't get a chance to hit too many balls with the RXT's but there is no doubt they are more forgiving....

Awesome. I think a lot of people would come to realize the same thing if they just spent some time with the RXT's

Great to hear Doug. Callaway has the most complete lineup from top to bottom IMO (in my opinion). Original Equipment Manufacturer Kevin is really killing them. Along with TC, One T and Putting4bird.

You decided on shafts? I do apologize in advance for missing anything in regards to that.

Oh yeah, I didn't get a chance to hit too many balls with the RXT's but there is no doubt they are more forgiving....

Awesome. I think a lot of people would come to realize the same thing if they just spent some time with the RXT's

just the RX line in general. Hitting all 3 of them at the outing I couldn't find one that I didn't like.

Original Equipment Manufacturer Kevin, I do at times think maybe I could've given these a better look. Great choice you've made with these irons.

I agree the whole line of RX clubs are good. I almost ended up playing the Razr X Forged, you know with my legendary ball striking and all.

I agree the whole line of RX clubs are good. I almost ended up playing the Razr X Forged, you know with my legendary ball striking and all.

you could have gone blades man!

I know I could have gamed the RXT's without a problem. I was just looking for something a little different.

you could have gone blades man!

I know I could have gamed the RXT's without a problem. I was just looking for something a little different.

Respect. Hell yeah you could have and a lot more could too if they'd jusst hit them.

My first impressions were to game them. In all honesty I wasn't even going to go to a fitting, I was just gonna hit up the Mizuno Optimizer for a shaft recommendation along with a lie angle check.

The fitting consisted mostly of Razr X and while I don't regret my decision, your feedback along with the others just makes me want to add a backup set.

Respect. Hell yeah you could have and a lot more could too if they'd jusst hit them.

Great to hear Doug. Callaway has the most complete lineup from top to bottom IMO (in my opinion). Original Equipment Manufacturer Kevin is really killing them. Along with TC, One T and Putting4bird.

You decided on shafts? I do apologize in advance for missing anything in regards to that.

I haven't made that decision yet. Waiting to hear TC's thoughts on the C-Tapers. I am hitting the KBS Tour 90's way too high in my CB2's. I know the C-Tapers aren't an upgrade option yet but maybe they will be soon. I did hit them with the DG 300's so I won't rule them out. Really need to get them on a simulator and see if I can go through the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer.

The Mizuno Optimizer just makes things so easy. Puttin4Bird has the DG's in his RXT's.

I haven't made that decision yet. Waiting to hear TC's thoughts on the C-Tapers. I am hitting the KBS Tour 90's way too high in my CB2's. I know the C-Tapers aren't an upgrade option yet but maybe they will be soon. I did hit them with the DG 300's so I won't rule them out. Really need to get them on a simulator and see if I can go through the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer.

just the RX line in general. Hitting all 3 of them at the outing I couldn't find one that I didn't like.

This is a good (and I think overlooked) point. I think each of the 3 models in play at the MC (Razr X, X Tour and X Forged) could be played by a wide range of golfers.

See above. Also, as I've said over and over in this thread, I think the forgiveness of the Razr X Forged is often understated. There is more club (and cavity) there than it appears at first glance.

Back