Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for all the information and pictures of the Morgan Cup staffers from Callaway and their irons. You will be able to get reviews and ask questions regarding any of the irons in the Callaway line.

You will be able to follow along with their thoughts and findings as they make their journey to the Morgan Cup. Lots of preparation stuff in here.

If you are unaware what The Morgan Cup is...Check this out.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17384-The-Morgan-Cup-Want-to-be-a-Tour-Player

Last edited:
Iomics?
Just to let you all know what I got:

Razr X Tours: 1/2 inch longer, and .5 degree down(man, I am nervous about this). I ordered the 5-AW. I hit these at the demo day A LOT and was very excited about my decision to get these.

I went with:

Razr X 6-AW, 1* Up, Uniflex shafts....

Good idea:

I ordered the Razr X Tours, 1/2'' longer, 3* upright, 4-GW w/ KBS Tours, x flex/soft stepped, white VDR grips. I'm very excited about having a set that is completely fit to me.

• Admin
Guys please read the last sentence of the thread. The reason for that is so that the first few posts can be pictures and/or videos. By filling it with other posts, it means that many of the other stuff will be overlooked by many not competing in this event. Thanks for understanding.

Today was a great day at Casa 'de AHA. My beautiful new irons for the Morgan Cup arrived today from Callaway Golf. To recap, I ordered the following:

Callaway Razr X Forged
5-PW, KBS Tour (Stiff), New Decade Multi-Compound (White/Black)

Here they are...

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

All I can say is that these pictures do not do these irons justice. They are simply stunning in person. After tearing open the box, taking these pictures, and collecting my excitement, I immediately headed out to the range. It was very windy today so it was tough to really evaluate ball flight, but it was quickly apparent that these are a great set of irons. Wonderful feel, great look at address and they glide through the turf perfectly. I think I'm going to really like the combination of these heads in the KBS Tour shafts, but obviously much more testing and practice is required.

Despite just receiving these irons, they are already in my bag and will be making a trip to NC with me this weekend to play in a member-guest with a good friend of mine. I'll surely have more to report after this weekend and lots of golf with the Razr X Forged irons.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these irons or if you would like any different/additional pictures.

THANK YOU CALLAWAY. THANK YOU THP. THANK YOU JB AND GG.

AHA those look awesome. I enjoyed hitting them at the outing. Congrats on being the 1st to get their new sticks!

*DROOOOOOLS*

Good lord man! What gorgeous irons Andy! They look fantastic. So glad you got them and can't wait to hear about your experience with them.

Congrats AHA...those look awesome. Serious irons for a man with serious game.

Man those are sexy buddy! Really looking forward to your thoughts as you hit them more. Just looked at them again, just beautiful.

those raxr x tours are sexy.. this coming from me who swore off callaway.. for no reason lol

WOW WOW WOW those things are gorgeous!!! Congratulations on an amazing set of irons AHA, I know you're going to love them but be sure to keep updating us!

Andy those look amazing!! After watching you hit a few balls you are my pick to win it all buddy. Great job Callaway!! I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic with the reviews of the Cally stuff

Andy those look amazing!! After watching you hit a few balls you are my pick to win it all buddy. Great job Callaway!! I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic with the reviews of the Cally stuff

wait is this for a stroke play tournament?:alien:

You know what I mean lol!! He will win his matches

Just having some fun with ya Yorkem's Friend. I expect Andy to play well in his matches too.

Awesome pics andy! Those are just drop dead sexy. I've received word that I also have a callaway box waiting for me at home.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Ohh can't wait to see Kev. My guess is that you got the Razr X's but you could have gone with the Tours as well.

Those Razr Forged are prettier than I am. Nice job on those pictures.

Awesome pics andy! Those are just drop dead sexy. I've received word that I also have a callaway box waiting for me at home.

Looking forward to the pics of what you got Kev. This is all very exciting for all you Callaway boys.

Oh boy that's awesome news! Can't wait to see some pics kev

just tap it in!

Wow AHA, those have to be buttery soft. Great pics!!

:drool: Those are some great looking irons.

IMAG0515.jpg

Those sticks look sessy AHA!

Last edited:
Back