Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

good video OEM, swing looks pretty damn good man

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Solid video.
Each time I see a video with these, the more intrigued I am.

good video OEM. Swing looked good, esp considering it's the first time you've swung a club in about in month.

Nice videos DDec and OEM. OEM you are right, they do look sweet in your bag!

Solid video kevin....love the rxt's

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Solid video.
Each time I see a video with these, the more intrigued I am.

As you should be. I think these offer everything you like: forgiveness, distance, feedback, consistency, and some pretty sweet looks.

Good video Kmac. Swing looks good dude, especially since the stupid thumb injury. The one ball you mishit was simply b/c you got quick dude. Tempo baby!

I have a date with my RXT's on the golf course this Thursday. My preparation is a bit different from other Morgan Cuppers in that right now, I only want to play once a week and practice once a week. I'm in a good place with my golf game right now, particularly with the irons and I don't need too much time out there to start tinkering and tweaking things. I do play in my Tuesday night match play league night, although they are only 9 hole matches. I get to take on last year's champ in this division tonight! That should be interesting. He seems like an ok guy but I've heard he's a chatter box. He might as well be a Paradisian.

As you should be. I think these offer everything you like: forgiveness, distance, feedback, consistency, and some pretty sweet looks.

Good video Kmac. Swing looks good dude, especially since the stupid thumb injury. The one ball you mishit was simply b/c you got quick dude. Tempo baby!

I have a date with my RXT's on the golf course this Thursday. My preparation is a bit different from other Morgan Cuppers in that right now, I only want to play once a week and practice once a week. I'm in a good place with my golf game right now, particularly with the irons and I don't need too much time out there to start tinkering and tweaking things. I do play in my Tuesday night match play league night, although they are only 9 hole matches. I get to take on last year's champ in this division tonight! That should be interesting. He seems like an ok guy but I've heard he's a chatter box. He might as well be a Paradisian.

Thanks gentlemen and good luck TC. That last line made me lol bra, yoccos style.

Thanks gentlemen and good luck TC. That last line made me lol bra, yoccos style.

THanks Kmac, I'm going to need it. He's definitely a scratch golfer and one of the better golfers I've ever seen play around here. Who knows, I'm pretty confident in Dirte' and I love these irons. If I could just get some performance in the top end of my golf bag. I'll be relying on my irons heavily today as we're playing the back 9 @ Broadmoor, which is more of a precision 9. I have to come out of the gates early on 10 & 11, both of which are shorter par 4's. I can't decide if I want to hit a hybrid or a 3wood off the tee. I like to prepare early. Although, I might want to consider leaving myself about 120 out so I can hit the RXT gap wedge. That club is my favorite.

THanks Kmac, I'm going to need it. He's definitely a scratch golfer and one of the better golfers I've ever seen play around here. Who knows, I'm pretty confident in Dirte' and I love these irons. If I could just get some performance in the top end of my golf bag. I'll be relying on my irons heavily today as we're playing the back 9 @ Broadmoor, which is more of a precision 9. I have to come out of the gates early on 10 & 11, both of which are shorter par 4's. I can't decide if I want to hit a hybrid or a 3wood off the tee. I like to prepare early. Although, I might want to consider leaving myself about 120 out so I can hit the RXT gap wedge. That club is my favorite.

I like that youre preparing right now. Sounds like you need to keep the ball in play and go with the club that does that the best for you. Probably the hybrid? Play your game and take him out of his.

Great video Kevin. Swing looks pretty damn good for a month off.

ddec, really solid video, the swing looks superb and the results are reflected by your confidence in these irons.

OEM, I enjoyed the video and unboxing. The practice green looks like it's in great shape. Team Paradise was in the pool washing off the ranch...

I like that youre preparing right now. Sounds like you need to keep the ball in play and go with the club that does that the best for you. Probably the hybrid? Play your game and take him out of his.

No match play tonight bro. Rained out. Oh well. It would've been a great challenge for sure. A hell of a lot better than Jake anyway.

Great video Kevin. Swing looks great for a month or more off. You have plenty of time to get the little things in shape!

ddec, really solid video, the swing looks superb and the results are reflected by your confidence in these irons.

OEM, I enjoyed the video and unboxing. The practice green looks like it's in great shape. Team Paradise was in the pool washing off the ranch...

Hahaha, I like it Capt. Way to embrace the humor.

I'm bummed that I have no date with the RXT's tonight. Time for some 4iron speed sleeve training I guess.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Great video Kevin. Swing looks pretty damn good for a month off.

Great video Kevin. Swing looks great for a month or more off. You have plenty of time to get the little things in shape!

Thanks guys. lol Biggsy, I like it. At least you guys enjoy the pool , Ive never even been in it.

Here some videos I wish woulda turned out better. I'm lost without my faithful assistant Hawk.

Start this one at about 25 seconds I had massive camera fail.

Jrod I really want to see the vids but they just tell me they are private.

Jrod I really want to see the vids but they just tell me they are private.

Ok should be fixed. My swing felt like crap today and it shows, hell I almost tipped over on the first shot. It also doesn't help the ground is hard as concrete. I love having a grass range next door but when he get any kind of draught its brutal.

Great Video`s JRod, swing looks good!

Ok should be fixed. My swing felt like crap today and it shows, hell I almost tipped over on the first shot. It also doesn't help the ground is hard as concrete. I love having a grass range next door but when he get any kind of draught its brutal.

Swing is looking good Jrod.

Meh, thanks. I played really well this morning but afterwards at the range just felt awful.

See I would have just left well enough alone. When I played liked crap Saturday I was tempted to hit the range too. But I knew I'd just be enforcing bad things so I just left. Taking today off and then I'll be back for a lesson later this week.

good looking swing Jrod

Nice JRod. Love the videos dude. Your balance and tempo is fantastic. You look to be in complete control of your swing buddy. The video fail wasn't too bad buddy.

Back