Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Killer ball striking Kmac. I mean, seriously good bro. I like what you've got going on there buddy.

The last couple 8 iron shots were pure as my intentions while eating at Panera.

Nice videos OEM...contact sounds GREAT with those irons. Looks (and sounds) to me like you're starting to hit the RXT's really well.

lol @ Panera intentions. Good stuff. Thanks guys, I had a very good range session today and will build on that this weekend.

lol @ Panera intentions. Good stuff. Thanks guys, I had a very good range session today and will build on that this weekend.

I like it. Do a little Hacker scouting while you're at it. I told you the RXT's were sensational. They sound, feel and perform at a level that I find perfect.

I like it. Do a little Hacker scouting while you're at it. I told you the RXT's were sensational. They sound, feel and perform at a level that I find perfect.

I saw exactly what you meant today. Just killing the ball and with all the irons too. Today I finally came to be friends with the 6 and 5 irons. I own them now.

OEM live the ball striking dude. Great work man. You're motivating me in a good way. People are seriously underestimating what us higher cappers are gonna bring as far as golf dude. Great work and I'm glad to see your hitting them well again.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Awesome video Kevin, love the sound of these.

OEM live the ball striking dude. Great work man. You're motivating me in a good way. People are seriously underestimating what us higher cappers are gonna bring as far as golf dude. Great work and I'm glad to see your hitting them well again.

Thanks bro. Get out there and work on your game and bring it come August. We'll make it a battle of epic marcawesome and realdeal proportions.

Awesome video Kevin, love the sound of these.

Thanks Jrod, I agree these irons sound so good.

That's the plan dude I'm about fully recharged mentally and found even more motivation. Keep at it bro.

I saw exactly what you meant today. Just killing the ball and with all the irons too. Today I finally came to be friends with the 6 and 5 irons. I own them now.

RXT's Owned! That's the real deal!

I agree with you buddy. As much crap as I give you, I think you're going to be great. Hard work is always rewarded. Just believe in yourself and you'll do great.

That's the plan dude I'm about fully recharged mentally and found even more motivation. Keep at it bro.

Thats what I like to hear brochacha. Sometimes it takes a step back to get recharged and start making progress in the right direction. As much as I hated being away for a month it probably kept me from getting burned out too soon and going into panic mode.

Awesome videos OEM. Great ball striking dude, those irons sound great.

Nice 4i Jake. I love the way the RXT's are sounding on these videos.

I love the irons I'm playing, but I have to admit that the Cally irons are something I ponder quite often. I loved the RAZR X's in a special way.

TC I love the crap you give. If you weren't giving me crap Id be worried :)

I love the irons I'm playing, but I have to admit that the Cally irons are something I ponder quite often. I loved the RAZR X's in a special way.

Dude, I love how you just go with what works, and what might be best for you. You don't buy into the marketing hype or any of that. The RXT's might be some of the most complete irons I've hit. They have the looks, the length, the forgiveness, and the workability if you want it. Why aren't more people trying them? Why aren't more people talking about them?

Dude, I love how you just go with what works, and what might be best for you. You don't buy into the marketing hype or any of that. The RXT's might be some of the most complete irons I've hit. They have the looks, the length, the forgiveness, and the workability if you want it. Why aren't more people trying them? Why aren't more people talking about them?

The same reason nobody reads a couple of the review threads I have going on right now :)

Seriously, those irons were straight as straight can get and sound great.

The same reason nobody reads a couple of the review threads I have going on right now :)

Seriously, those irons were straight as straight can get and sound great.

Yeah, I hear ya. If it isn't stamped with a TM it often gets over looked. Such a pity.

My irons were the best part of my round today buddy. I hit four tee shots out of bounds today, all of them were nasty hooks. I still managed to put an 83 on the card. The irons were good, real good. I hit some really nice iron shots today, especially on the par 3's. I swear they are long too dude. I haven't lost a bit of distance since switching from the 2.0's.

Jrod can tell you how far he's hitting those things. It's a bit ridiculous.

But it's not belbin/biggsy long dude. :alien:

Killer ball striking Kmac. I mean, seriously good bro. I like what you've got going on there buddy.
TC is right. That is solid ball striking and much improved from the outing. Keep at it, it's looking really good.

What do you do with the other alignment stick on the outside?

Also, didn't know they had Jordan golf shoes.

Do you think they are longer than the 2.0s' or more in line with normal irons? (you actually answered that above). Wow, that's incredible actually in regards to length. I haven't heard anything bad about these irons. Glad they are working so well for everyone.

Do you think it's because of marketing? I mean outside of print adds, I really haven't seen them on TV. Was it Ernie they had hitting them in that commercial?

I went from hitting a pw 135 comfy to about 155 now. I've had theofts checked and there is only 1 degree more so that is only a ting part of it. I love these things and look forward to gaming them for a long time. The are as straight as anything I have ever hit.

TC is right. That is solid ball striking and much improved from the outing. Keep at it, it's looking really good.

What do you do with the other alignment stick on the outside?

Also, didn't know they had Jordan golf shoes.

Do you think they are longer than the 2.0s' or more in line with normal irons? (you actually answered that above). Wow, that's incredible actually in regards to length. I haven't heard anything bad about these irons. Glad they are working so well for everyone.

Do you think it's because of marketing? I mean outside of print adds, I really haven't seen them on TV. Was it Ernie they had hitting them in that commercial?

I think you are spot on dude. Callaway's marketing on a National level (minus THP of course) has not been good, especially for as good as these irons are. The Ernie Els commercial is a bit silly if you ask me. They need to attack television a bit heavier and they need to focus on their younger staffers and try to steal some of Taylormade's market share.

You getting more distance out of them? Also curious about the forgiveness compared to your last set.

I went from hitting a pw 135 comfy to about 155 now. I've had theofts checked and there is only 1 degree more so that is only a ting part of it. I love these things and look forward to gaming them for a long time. The are as straight as anything I have ever hit.
That says a lot. I really didn't equate these with being that strong.

I think you are spot on dude. Callaway's marketing on a National level (minus THP of course) has not been good, especially for as good as these irons are. The Ernie Els commercial is a bit silly if you ask me. They need to attack television a bit heavier and they need to focus on their younger staffers and try to steal some of Taylormade's market share.
I just don't see the Big Easy as a guy that can move a ton of equipment and they don't use Phil enough in their spots. Get Quiros out there, get someone hip, get someone strong. If you don't have them, go out and get them...like these other companies do. Like offer Rory a crap ton of money, can you imagine where they could go with a guy like that in their stable? I think they need an overhaul and I hope it comes with the old CEO stepping down.

Back