Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

OEM bringing the numbers! You can't pry these JAWS wedges from my hands. I'd welcome a little less spin on most of my chip shots anyway.

Kmac, spreading data bombs all over the place.

BTW, how are you digging the RXT's?

Kmac, spreading data bombs all over the place.

BTW, how are you digging the RXT's?

These are the best combination of forgiveness, distance, looks, feel, playability and all in a very nice pleasing package. And lets not forget how easy it is to workability the ball with them. I'll show you first hand in August Tmex!

I'm somewhat surprised that you didn't get those for the MC, I see your point in the RXT's though and I'm with you on the potential OEM'ing some Razr X Forged this winter. I was really close to going with those for my MC set man. I'm very happy with the RXT's, I know I made the right call but man those forged are SO PRETTY!

It was a really tough decision, but I am extremely happy with the choice I made. The only pitfall is the distances between these and my previous irons are all kinds of out of whack. I hit these so far it's almost a little ridiculous, and I have never been real long with the irons.

Yeah, those Jaws wedges are something else...I hit them at the outing last year, and I've never seen a wedge eat a golf ball like those do.

I can't wait dude. Battle of the Titans. Tex vs TMex.

These are the best combination of forgiveness, distance, looks, feel, playability and all in a very nice looking package. And lets not forget how easy it is to workability the ball with them. I'll show you first hand in August Tmex!

I can't wait dude. Battle of the Titans. Tex vs TMex.

Epic! Marcawesome vs TheRealDeal. At least were both playing superior equipment thanks to Callaway.

Epic! Marcawesome vs TheRealDeal. At least were both playing superior equipment thanks to Callaway.

A battle of epic Callaway proportions is about to ensue! I think this match could be pivotal.

Hawk... This is for you buddy! Shout out to AHA!

[YOUTUBE]5wVt72MdGps[/YOUTUBE]

haha nice video Yoccos

How would I describe my round? Out of bounds
If you are going to go running...shirt please!

Lol. DUde it was bad on the front. Slice city which is not a miss Im used too. Few more practice rounds and Ill have that little swing tip down no problem.

haha nice video Yoccos

How would I describe my round? Out of bounds
If you are going to go running...shirt please!

I gotta stop checking this thread. After hitting the RXT's I see them in my future. Still love my CB2's so this may be the set for a second bag......
Pondering....Pondering...

Lol. DUde it was bad on the front. Slice city which is not a miss Im used too. Few more practice rounds and Ill have that little swing tip down no problem.

I've been having those issues off the tee with my driver lately as well. Hoping a little Razr Hawk driver might be the trick haha

I think it will buddy. I completely blame the driver I was using. These irons saved an 89 for me. A couple good putts but these irons were just accurate as can be.

I've been having those issues off the tee with my driver lately as well. Hoping a little Razr Hawk driver might be the trick haha

Haha, man I think once you hit those RXT's... They will be your gamers. CB2's are really nice irons but the Callaways are just on another level.

I gotta stop checking this thread. After hitting the RXT's I see them in my future. Still love my CB2's so this may be the set for a second bag......
Pondering....Pondering...

Haha, man I think once you hit those RXT's... They will be your gamers. CB2's are really nice irons but the Callaways are just on another level.

I agree. When I hit them at Golfsmith I was really impressed. And a little suprised....I mean, how can a cast shovel feel that buttery?! lol

I think it will buddy. I completely blame the driver I was using. These irons saved an 89 for me. A couple good putts but these irons were just accurate as can be.

I have found myself relying on the enormous amount of forgiveness these Razr X irons have. It's not good. My swing hasn't been good for about 10 days now, but luckily these irons give you the assistance to keep the ball in play. I have a lot of golf in store for the weekend including a scramble tournament on Sunday(who schedules a tournament on the final day of a major?).

89 - sounds like you are approaching that 85 barrier quickly!

I know it's magic dude. You know for a Hacker Supporter, you're a good guy. Haha, seriously though I'm waiting for the Doug the Lefty unboxing video any day... HA!

I agree. When I hit them at Golfsmith I was really impressed. And a little suprised....I mean, how can a cast shovel feel that buttery?! lol

To be fair, it's not like you've had the easiest last few days guy. Take some time and just don't even think about what you're doing.

Almost there, I'm really happy with where it's going. I'm not stressing out about it anymore, no reason too.

I have found myself relying on the enormous amount of forgiveness these Razr X irons have. It's not good. My swing hasn't been good for about 10 days now, but luckily these irons give you the assistance to keep the ball in play. I have a lot of golf in store for the weekend including a scramble tournament on Sunday(who schedules a tournament on the final day of a major?).

89 - sounds like you are approaching that 85 barrier quickly!

I know it's magic dude. You know for a Hacker Supporter, you're a good guy. Haha, seriously though I'm waiting for the Doug the Lefty unboxing video any day... HA!.

Thanks, Yoccos. That is very bro-hug-ish of you.
I wouldn't rule out an X Jaws wedges unboxing, either......

I know this is off topic but I didn't know if the participants received their drivers and fairway woods as of yet

Back