Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

I know this is off topic but I didn't know if the participants received their drivers and fairway woods as of yet

Not yet and when we do that will be another thread. Should be very soon though.

Not yet and when we do that will be another thread. Should be very soon though.
Thanks just curious everything else has been so good with these threads just can't wait to see what the woods are going to be like

Nice video Yoccos...great recap. Also, thanks for the unintentional shout out.

Hawk... This is for you buddy! Shout out to AHA!

[YOUTUBE]5wVt72MdGps[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks dude. I had a blast that round.

This is what it's all about, Yoccos. Great job dude.

It's only getting better. Really appreciate your support!

Thanks just curious everything else has been so good with these threads just can't wait to see what the woods are going to be like

Oh it was for you buddy! I hit some shots and thought to myself, maybe I can break that barrier finally. Seen you swing buddy it's definitely a goal of mine to get to the point you're at.

Nice video Yoccos...great recap. Also, thanks for the unintentional shout out.

Nice Yoccos! I love the video recap.

It's early.. but I wanted to give some more feedback..

[YOUTUBE]yUtdXy4l898[/YOUTUBE]

It's early.. but I wanted to give some more feedback..

[YOUTUBE]yUtdXy4l898[/YOUTUBE]

haha nice dude. Its like @marcawesome live or VoyuerMarc from the car.

Haha, I wanted to get a steering wheel phone holder but sadly nothing available yet for the EVO 3D.

haha nice dude. Its like @marcawesome live or VoyuerMarc from the car.

hahahaha...marcawesome bringing the chat chit this morning!

Nice work Yoccos! I like your thoughts dude. I want to make a video today. I have plans to do so.

Thanks dude. I really appreciated the things you guys said about me in the other thread, it just really boosted my confidence. I had the best range session I've ever had with those irons. I'm fighting a pull/getting under the ball every few shots but its because of coming too inside or not dropping the club in the old slot. I'm usually not one who needs motivation but it was just really good to hear.

Your videos are always great and I'm glad you're gonna be putting one together. Looking forward to it! You gonna have some action shots maybe? Get some of that lefty magic going?

Nice work Yoccos! I like your thoughts dude. I want to make a video today. I have plans to do so.

I went to my local golf retailer (Pro Golf Discount) and hit a 7 iron Burner 2.0 and Razr X. I liked the feel of the Razr X better. I've read that the Burner loft are stronger, but I was hitting it longer with the Razr X. They have the combo set with the 3 and 4 hybrid for $799. They participate in the Callaway trade in trade up program. If I trade in the irons and 3h from my signature along with my Big Bertha 5w that I no longer carry, I can get them for $613 after taxes. So tempting!

I went to my local golf retailer (Pro Golf Discount) and hit a 7 iron Burner 2.0 and Razr X. I liked the feel of the Razr X better. I've read that the Burner loft are stronger, but I was hitting it longer with the Razr X. They have the combo set with the 3 and 4 hybrid for $799. They participate in the Callaway trade in trade up program. If I trade in the irons and 3h from my signature along with my Big Bertha 5w that I no longer carry, I can get them for $613 after taxes. So tempting!

You won't be disappointed. As for the comparision between the Burners. I have only hit the 6i in the burners but these are so much smoother IMO. These things are REALLY long. I got mine delofted to a traditional setup and I am still 1 to 1.5 clubs longer than my previous set.

Had a fun weekend with these irons, with the exception of one Par 3, I hit many, many good shots with these irons. Shortening the swing (still a work in progress as you can see by the vid) has helped me so much. I love the sound/feel of these irons.

[YOUTUBE]lVYBhMAeykM[/YOUTUBE]

Nice video Yoccos, I love the sign at the end to just how close you hit it. Swing's looking good buddy.

Haha, I have a video of how close it was. Not bad for 170 out into the wind. Thanks dude.

Nice video Yoccos, I love the sign at the end to just how close you hit it. Swing's looking good buddy.

Cool video. I love the sound of a crisply struck iron. The shorter swing looks awesome!

Cool video. I love the sound of a crisply struck iron. The shorter swing looks marcawesome!

I agree Biggsy! Swing is looking good. I have a feeling Yoccos might surprise some people come August.

Thanks guys. Still some work but I think it's a pretty chill fix and nothing that will impact the MC. Also got a tip from a reliable source just right now. Another good thing to work on.

Thanks guys. Still some work but I think it's a pretty chill fix and nothing that will impact the MC. Also got a tip from a reliable source just right now. Another good thing to work on.

Good stuff buddy!!

Great video Marc!!! Your swing is comming along nicely.

Swing looks good buddy. Were you going to say something else when you said "6 iron"? It felt like you were gonna say something like "I'm marcawesome" or something.

I agree Biggsy! Swing is looking good. I have a feeling Yoccos might surprise some people come August.
I agree with that. He's been working just as hard as the rest of us and I know it's paying off for him!

Back