Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

I was but had to remember this is a fan friendly forum. Dollar beers get ya everytime.

I have a video of where it landed... But my dad said "Holy Sht that was a good shot". So I have to preview before posting lol.

Swing looks good buddy. Were you going to say something else when you said "6 iron"? It felt like you were gonna say something like "I'm marcawesome" or something.

I was but had to remember this is a fan friendly forum. Dollar beers get ya everytime.

I have a video of where it landed... But my dad said "Holy Sht that was a good shot". So I have to preview before posting lol.

dude, its ok to cuss....if its not on purpose

Nice video yoccos. Agree with everyone else, the swing is looking good bro.

Just spoiler it and give a warning for foul language.

Thanks dude. After Saturdays round I decided to go with the Tour i(s). Felt way better off the irons. I was surprised that for a soft ball it didnt feel too soft. It was long off the driver. A couple really, really long ones and my irons were about 5 longer than normal.

Nice video yoccos. Agree with everyone else, the swing is looking good bro.

Lol. Ill have to remember that. I had to ask Pops for permission. lol. He was cracking me up.

dude, its ok to cuss....if its not on purpose

Yocc, I games the i(s) yesterday and couldnt have been mor ehappy with the results.

That combined with the irons makes a beautiful sound huh? Speaking of, the video of your Par 3 shot. I still can't get over how good the Razr X T's sounded dude. Like that all round?

Yocc, I games the i(s) yesterday and couldnt have been mor ehappy with the results.

Nice video Yoccos...swing looks good and man do those Razr X's sound awesome!

Thanks man. They do sound great. I think people would be real suprised when they take these in hand.

I took a queue from a lot of you all and put the i(s) in play. I was blown away.

I know you've talked forgiveness with the irons youre playing and I apologize if I'm skimming.. But what type of yardage loss are you seeing on mishits?

Nice video Yoccos...swing looks good and man do those Razr X's sound awesome!

That combined with the irons makes a beautiful sound huh? Speaking of, the video of your Par 3 shot. I still can't get over how good the Razr X T's sounded dude. Like that all round?

of course bro!! You think I wouldnt hit the sweet spot?

You taught me everything I know about the mythical "sweet spot".

too funny Yoccos, i hope you meant that to take a very DIFFERENT direction... you may have won my support based off that 1 liner alone.

Thanks man. They do sound great. I think people would be real suprised when they take these in hand.

I took a queue from a lot of you all and put the i(s) in play. I was blown away.

I know you've talked forgiveness with the irons youre playing and I apologize if I'm skimming.. But what type of yardage loss are you seeing on mishits?

I honestly haven't been noticing much of a drop in distance on slight mis hits. A little miss equates to a slight difference in yardage with the Razr X Forged for me, but like any club, way out on the toe or way in on the heel and you really feel it and notice a big drop in distance. The most noticeable difference I've found is in spin and ball flight. I'm noticing a slight difference in how much the ball checks (or doesn't check really) when I don't hit it flush and the ball flight is also not as penetrating (probably in part due to the slight loss in spin I would guess).

You taught me everything I know about the mythical "sweet spot".

That could be taken in so many ways. that one sweet spot is mythical for sure

I honestly haven't been noticing much of a drop in distance on slight mis hits. A little miss equates to a slight difference in yardage with the Razr X Forged for me, but like any club, way out on the toe or way in on the heel and you really feel it and notice a big drop in distance. The most noticeable difference I've found is in spin and ball flight. I'm noticing a slight difference in how much the ball checks (or doesn't check really) when I don't hit it flush and the ball flight is also not as penetrating (probably in part due to the slight loss in spin I would guess).

I dont put spin on the ball. But as far as the RXT's go, I would agree that a mishit isnt the end of the world. You still have a pretty good result.

Hahaha, we'd love to have you! Just a word of warning, I shorten names when I can't type do to being awesome.

These irons just make my day on the course.

too funny Yoccos, i hope you meant that to take a very DIFFERENT direction... you may have won my support based off that 1 liner alone.

That makes sense man. Even with the clubs Im playing, the toe and heel can spell a lot of trouble. Getting a good visual for how all these clubs are reacting. Very different but the common theme of forgiveness is there.

I'm always clean Ike... Always clean...

That could be taken in so many ways. that one sweet spot is mythical for sure

Would it be bad to own each set from this line?

I dont put spin on the ball. But as far as the RXT's go, I would agree that a mishit isnt the end of the world. You still have a pretty good result.

Would it be bad to own each set from this line?

not at all! I've been happy with my irons so far. I can't wait to get the woods in.

Do you think Aha will see our posts in a couple of weeks?

What is the sweet spot? I had those removed because the pro said I didn't need it.

whats the over/under?

I say AHA sees it and ignores it before 6:30 CST and Jrod sees it and replies to it by 8:30 MST

Back