Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Kmac helped you out a ton too.

Dirte came through for you at the right time all right 12, 15, 16 all come to mind...birdies on all of them, none but the 1 were overly close either. 16 was a bomb, I wish we had a camera crew on us then actually. If that putt dropped on 17 you could have literally watched One-T and I both just throw up on ourselves. Thanks for missing that dude! Haha.

hahaha, I didn't want to see that, but I did want to stick Dirte in your face after 15 :deadhorse:

I had a fun round with these at ASU Karsten yesterday. Not my best round (92 total) but I really hit some nice shots with these irons. Out of the bunkers I liked hitting them and I had one bad shot with these (into the water) that cost me. I dont know, but I'm really finding a groove.

I let my cousin game these for a round on Saturday since he didn't want to travel up with his clubs. I quickly realized how much I have grown to love these irons. I used one of my older sets and it just didn't have the same feel or forgiveness that I have grown to love. Not only that, with all the talk before about stronger lofts, I learned that I definitely like them too. It was nicer hitting a 9 iron to a 145 pin instead of an 8 or taking some off a 7. As soon as we got done with the round I threw the Razr X irons back in my bag so I won't forget them next time.

I let my cousin game these for a round on Saturday since he didn't want to travel up with his clubs. I quickly realized how much I have grown to love these irons. I used one of my older sets and it just didn't have the same feel or forgiveness that I have grown to love. Not only that, with all the talk before about stronger lofts, I learned that I definitely like them too. It was nicer hitting a 9 iron to a 145 pin instead of an 8 or taking some off a 7. As soon as we got done with the round I threw the Razr X irons back in my bag so I won't forget them next time.

Hahahaha stupid older clubs!!!!!!!!

Since hearing about The Morgan Cup and my sponsorship from Callaway I've had quite a few friends here continually asking me about the equipment that I have and lately I've had more people trying my clubs on the range than ever. Everyone who tries the Razr X Tour irons just loves them. It continues to amaze me at just how many people are so pleasantly surprised by the performance of these irons.

Since getting home from Florida I've been working pretty hard on getting my weight transfer back in my swing rather than having all my weight on my back foot and losing shots high and right (and short). This is helping me get my ball striking back and getting that lost distance back as well. I can't get enough of that solid feel and amazing sound of a solidly struck iron shot with the Razr X Tours!

Since hearing about The Morgan Cup and my sponsorship from Callaway I've had quite a few friends here continually asking me about the equipment that I have and lately I've had more people trying my clubs on the range than ever. Everyone who tries the Razr X Tour irons just loves them. It continues to amaze me at just how many people are so pleasantly surprised by the performance of these irons.

Since getting home from Florida I've been working pretty hard on getting my weight transfer back in my swing rather than having all my weight on my back foot and losing shots high and right (and short). This is helping me get my ball striking back and getting that lost distance back as well. I can't get enough of that solid feel and amazing sound of a solidly struck iron shot with the Razr X Tours!

The sound/feel is another thing that really separates these clubs from others for me.

I'm also seeing that what I once thought of as a super high ballflight, isn't really that high. It's probably considered normal. These irons land the ball so soft.

Back