Callaway Staffer Driving for World Record - Andrew Frakes

Unofficial......506!

Wow, he beat my life total/potential in 1 hour! I guess he must've worked a system so that he could just go go go without wasting time setting up. I assumed he was going to be in great shape, but more than 500 bombs! That's sickening. Great feat for two great causes.

Man, 506? That is crazy, any idea on the amount of total swings he made?

Damn! That is insane

Man, 506? That is crazy, any idea on the amount of total swings he made?

He was on a 800 ball pace so would guess 700-800. I bet his dad will know the totals.

Just talked to Art...662 total hit...unofficial.

Unofficial 662 hit, 508 over the mark!

I can't even wrap my mind around that!!

That comes out to what, a swing every 5 seconds?

That's awesome! Good for him and the charities!

Just taking a break at work and saw this. That is absolutely insane!! Awesome job!!

Such a cool record. I wish I could just hit one lol

Callaway Staffer Driving for World Record - Andrew Frakes

That's insane. I need a nap just thinking about it.

Was there a right/left boundary he had to keep them within?

That is so sick, well done Nate on the coverage

This is nuts. Can't wrap my mind around it

Is there a certain fairway width he has to keep the drives within?

Yes, that had spotters down there and they had to adjust Andrew a few times cause they weren't staying in. Talked to Andrew after and said he could/should have gotten more but didn't know some of the balls he was hitting weren't staying in. There were some trees blocking some of the fairway so it looked like they were staying in but weren't.

He doesn't have a shaft in those heads? Won't that waste a lot of time installing the shaft, or are there just not shafts on there yet?

He changed once and someone already had the head and shaft done when he asked for it.
How's that wind looking Nate? Pretty good tailwind going?

It helped! It was blowing 10-15mph downwind.

Any idea what his longest drive is today?

It's Texas fairways so probably a lot! Ha! I bet his dad will come in later and let us know. He went down there after Andrew was finished to help count. For sure there were 400+ drives.

Is that Callaway banner in some of your pics broken or is the wind blowing that hard?

10-15mph downwind.

That's insane. I need a nap just thinking about it.

Was there a right/left boundary he had to keep them within?

Yep, see above on that.

Last 30-40 seconds and I think he left just about nothing left in the tank. Fun to watch.

That's amazing... and it looks like he is swinging so easy

He was not swinging near what he could have. With the helping wind, he just needed to put a good swing on the ball. But your right, he has a great swing and looks near effortless when he hits it. The ball just does not come down.

What is his normal drive if he was playing a round?

Just shows you don't have to swing real hard for good distance; lots of wrist action there. I realize this isn't his full swing, but I bet those were still bombing by normal standards.

Just shows you don't have to swing real hard for good distance; lots of wrist action there. I realize this isn't his full swing, but I bet those were still bombing by normal standards.

It's good to see as I'm normally swinging out of my socks to try and get it further out there

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

INCREDIBLE! Hope he's taking an ice bath today or heading to the Cryo clinic. I can't imagine what his back, hammys and left elbow/forearem will feel like tomorrow. I noticed he was wearing a golfer's elbow strap.

Thanks for covering this, Nater. Very cool!

Back