Callaway Strong/Flat Cogs Now Available

Would be great if they could be ordered on the website too….

I thought the THP crew should know about this ASAP...

One of them could be perfect with a new Rogue ST driver. Please, please, please, get fit though.

Needed this detail! You’re the man!

Queue the #LunaticFringe searching for these and self fitting…

Hmmm this could be great. I’ve previously been fit as needing flat irons.

One of them could be perfect with a new Rogue ST driver. Please, please, please, get fit though.

I am so happy! Do you know if 2nd Swing in Minneapolis is considered an elite fitter? Or are we talking TXG, CC, & true spec type fitters?

No plans for that at this time. The standard cog is BEST for a large majority of players. We want our best, trained, experienced fitters to get those that need them dialed in.

All 2nd Swing locations will have access. TXG, Club Champion and True Spec will as well.

that is awesome! I am not currently in the market for a driver but good to know when I am. #gorogue!

Kudos Callaway! Gearheads Unite! Good things just pouring out of Carlsbad 🔥

Nice!! We love us some tour sauce!

Are they any different than the Tour Flat (Red) or the Tour Strong (Green) that Golfworks sells?

This is awesome! May not be for every one, but could be some of us. As @vgolfman said and I'm sure @xThor and others can attest. A proper fitting can do you wonders, regardless of your handicap. Swing your swing and let the professionals help you get what's best for you!

It's awesome that :callaway: Is giving us so many options to get the gear that's best for our game.

LOVE this. Great move by the Callaway crew.

Great to see them become more available to customers through fitters. Thanks for the update @vgolfman!

No plans for that at this time. The standard cog is BEST for a large majority of players. We want our best, trained, experienced fitters to get those that need them dialed in.

that sounds like most everyone on this board 😂

Cool beans! If I continue to keep the left miss in play I may head to a fitter and see what the green can do for me.

this is very cool!

Love to see access to anything like this expand. Those little extra tweaks can go a long way for some people. (y)

Love to see that 😍

Making sure everyone is covered. Great options for every single person now.

Awesome to see more options…

Back