Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hashtag Chad and Harry Arnett laid down the challenge and THP has accepted. The Grandaddy is coming...

EDIT
The #Grandaddy is born - A conversation with Harry Arnett:

JB: The THP Community is filled with people that are the greatest in the world. They are our family and are made up of great guys/gals that love the game like we do, and for what its worth, we have some great golfers in the group. We cater to everybody and that means team work and a family. Nothing like it anywhere.

HA: THP guys are some of the nicest guys around. But they really do lack the killer instinct needed to take down the #zoocrew in competition. Good guys to have a beer with and yack about golf. And I'd let any number of them marry either of my daughters. But when it comes to winning an important team event, those guys are better off in the gallery than between the ropes.

JB: If I was looking for someone to do my marketing, I might give the #ZooCrew a call. But on the golf course, I will stick to my family. You may have the gear, but we have the talent.

We then went nose to nose as the man looked at me and pounded on his X-Hot belt.

The only way to settle this war is on the golf course. The Grandaddy of em all is coming...

8 THPers & the #ZooCrew battle this year.

Last edited:
Arnold Palmer. Awesome

This needs to be formally announced by Brent Musburger

Oh man what a tease! Can't wait for this announcement!

What?!?! You have got to be kidding me.

Huge tease! Awesome.

Is there something I should be reading into this? Does granddaddy mean something?

#Bringit

Tease!

Something huge, this way comes !

Wow, this sounds huge!

I am thoroughly confused. But excited about it!

Is this a new event? Or the Callaway challenge for an event they are already sponsoring?

Shall we start throwing out guesses? LOL

Hashtag Chad and Harry Arnett laid down the challenge and THP has accepted. The Grandaddy is coming...

This will no doubt be interesting. I presume our "ringers" are better then theirs?

I see GG lurking, get her to spill the beans Cookie. There's some Tito's in it for you if you can do it

I am thoroughly confused. But excited about it!

Once again, I agree with Cookie! I have no freaking clue of what this could be.

I love a good tease ;)

Back