Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I liked his appearance in that housekeeping movie.
He was also good as that sloth type thing in Return of the Jedi.

Don't you love all his NXT commercials?

Was this an insult to John Cleese?

Last edited:
Hmmm....maybe something to do with The Masters?

Ok, I've had it. I've got a battery and some jumper cables. Somebody kidnap JB and bring him up here to me. We'll have all the info we need in about ten minutes.

Id bet 7 mins.

Ok, I've had it. I've got a battery and some jumper cables. Somebody kidnap JB and bring him up here to me. We'll have all the info we need in about ten minutes.

I bet a couple of minutes in Bullfrog's basement will get the info out of him!

I liked his appearance in that housekeeping movie.
He was also good as that sloth type thing in Return of the Jedi.

I just laughed diet coke through my nose....

I have a feeling this granddaddy doesn't need a walker, strong is the force in this one

I just laughed diet coke through my nose....

I have a feeling this granddaddy doesn't need a walker, strong is the force in this one

My guess is a strong kid. So Woodland or List.

Leave for a week, come back to a huge teaser like this......I like it.

My guess is a strong kid. So Woodland or List.
As the a past winner of the Tampa Open and LL needing starts, I don't think it will be one of These two.

Hmmm....maybe something to do with The Masters?

That is one thing that has crossed my mind. But im not good at guessing when it comes to THP

It's going to be an event with Legends from golf! I can already see it. This just might make me go streaking!!!

For the Love of Golf, you've got to tell us JB!

I have though all along that it had something to do with the Morgan cup but now I'm not so sure. I'm not even sure it's a person. Maybe a Callaway cup of sorts that puts THPrs against Callaway staff.

I have though all along that it had something to do with the Morgan cup but now I'm not so sure. I'm not even sure it's a person. Maybe a Callaway cup of sorts that puts THPrs against Callaway staff.
This would be phenomenal.

Definitely a good thought! I'd love to see that. Hell ill even caddy for someone if I didn't get chosen to play.

I don't think that would be more talked about than PGA Events though. We need to think even bigger.

A lucky THPer and Phil Mickelson will hit golf balls side by side off the roof of the Empire State Building.

That would be nerve wracking.

That would be awesome!!!

I don't think that would be more talked about than PGA Events though. We need to think even bigger.
To you, but to all of THP....maybe

It's going to be an event with Legends from golf! I can already see it. This just might make me go streaking!!!

For the Love of Golf, you've got to tell us JB!

If it is this, I will need advanced notice. Obviously since I'm a legend I will be a part of it and will need to take time off work

You stole my line Chunky.

If it is this, I will need advanced notice. Obviously since I'm a legend I will be a part of it and will need to take time off work

Your dam right your invited Chunky! We'll make sure to keep you posted.

Winner gets all expenses paid, and entry to the Morgan Cup.

Back