Callaway uDesign - custom razr fit driver colors

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
Evening,

It might have been posted elsewhere and I totally missed it but has anyone else found this: http://udesign.callawaygolf.com/

Does nothing for performance but the different colours on the Razr Fit are pretty sharp

Evening,

It might have been posted elsewhere and I totally missed it but has anyone else found this: http://udesign.callawaygolf.com/

Does nothing for performance but the different colours on the Razr Fit are pretty sharp

I saw a short blurb about this listed in this month's Golf Digest. For me, the shaft list that is available is pretty impressive, much more than the colors that you can put on the bottom of the club. Still, the color part is a nice little customization touch for those that like a particular color.

That's a sweet touch that they added to an awesome driver. I like the colors that they have available.

Wow that's really cool I had no idea that was an option from callaway.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man if I could've made it white...

Really cool option. I played around with it to see what my Morgan Cup driver would look like

Very cool options for colors and shafts

That's pretty cool. Shame you can't change the colour of the crown.

I may have to order another one just to have a backup.

Looks pretty sweet. Unfortunately I don't have 450$ to spend.

Tappin!

This is freaking awesome! Even though I've got one coming for the MC I might just have to customize one...

This is one of the coolest things I have seen yet. I love this.

That is pretty badazz. If only the price wasnt so steep.

that's a really cool option!

Really cool option. Awesome amount of up charge shafts too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is pretty cool. Website is laid out well and very easy to use. Will be interesting to see how many other OEM's offer this up in the future, if any.

Booo that you can't change the top of the driver head!!!! Would of been interested!

Pretty cool that they even offer this but my shaft option made it crazy expensive. Who do I think I am, TMex?

thats pretty cool good find...im pretty sure TC is gonna go Orange with his custom Razr Fit

That's really cool and a great idea by Cally. Customization seems to really be taking off and I think this is a great way to join the party.

I really like this a lot. I might have to do this when I decide to get my Fit.

That's pretty cool and the options are huge. I wonder if I should cancel Fit order and go custom since the Di shaft is on a 4 week back order.

John Deere Tap'n

This is very cool. Would have been fun to see the MC'ers get creative. Kelly going all green!

Back