Callaway UPro MX GPS

Initially? Sure. Total muck up. However they seem pretty commited to getting it right and then re-releasing it so I can't fault them there.

Everyone who's moved uo to 2.2 or 2.3 software seems pretty impressed with it now. I'm hoping them finish up the club selector and tracking and then start churning the units out again.

I had upro mx, agree Callaway did right in trying to fix problems and giving free promode, batteries, etc., to make up for problems. "Upgrading" software by removing shot tracking was colossal mistake, however -- that's why I dumped mx and bought Garmin G6, which I'm satisfied with -- less potential than mx (satellite-view promode was tremendous) but G6 better right now. I'll speak highly of their customer service, but they've lost me as an electronics customer.

Regarding shot tracking -- I'll be shocked if that gets released before September with full functionality (i.e., able to review club average while on course). If I'm wrong, remind me -- I'll send you a sleeve of your favorite golf balls.

Glad I stuck it out and honestly love using it especially now with the latest update. Yes it was rushed to release and then they payed dearly but at the end of the day the unit is pretty impressive and surely will improve with future software updates.

i still have and love my upro mx but im afraid to upgrade the software due to the fact they removed the shot tracking... i use it all the time(shot tracker)
does the upgrade have a new feature to measure like distance of say teeshots? i always want to see how far i hit my driver/ other clubs
if there is no way to do that then i see no reason to upgrade until they have some kind of measuring

Orders being taken starting May 15 for the new uPro MX+. Anyone have any info on this?

Orders being taken starting May 15 for the new uPro MX+. Anyone have any info on this?

I havent heard anything about it. I know they still haven't released the new update to add shot tracker back to the units.

I have upro mx accessories for sale in the marketplace -- take a look (cable, battery, wall adapter, belt clip).

Not without doing math..LOL
why on earth would they think ppl dont use that feature very much lol... its one of the main things i got a gps for is to measure my drives so i wasnt an "internet" golfer lol

why on earth would they think ppl dont use that feature very much lol... its one of the main things i got a gps for is to measure my drives so i wasnt an "internet" golfer lol

I dunno, they say they ate bringing it back bigger and better..just wish they would hurry

thats the biggest reason im not upgrading it yet... i need a measuring device since i hate hearing my buddy hitting 300yrds+ when he's really hitting like 210 hahaha

i cant wait til they update the shot tracking... i refuse to update until they get it up and running again

I sent them an email and asked about it...they just said they are working on it with no date of when it might come out.

I sent them an email and asked about it...they just said they are working on it with no date of when it might come out.
i did the same and all i got were making it better
weird how im probably the only one that didnt get the unlimited promode and all the ppl that did returned the unit

Looks like there is another new software update and they have opened up the "Stats" page on the website, but still nothing on shot tracker

If you want upro mx accessories, check out the marketplace forum -- I just dropped prices on them.

I completly forgot to use mine yesterday...I still use GolfShot on my iphone alot because I liked the stats and because My home course isn't in promode...even though I have requested it about 100 times.

I will use it this afternoon and see how it works.

After about 20 attempts to synch with the "problem communicating with upro, check connection" message, I went into my computers start up page (msconfig from the run menu) and shut down all start up items and all services unrelated to windows. After reboot, I was able to synch and download pro mode. What a pain in the backside.

Back