Callaway UPro MX GPS

can anyone tell me what files are supposed to be on the uPro? Mine contains only the following: mac_chevron.icns, revision.xml, win_chevron.ico and a empty folder called client_install. This is for windows
thanks

can anyone tell me what files are supposed to be on the uPro? Mine contains only the following: mac_chevron.icns, revision.xml, win_chevron.ico and a empty folder called client_install. This is for windows
thanks

The Callaway rep has now blown off 2 calls that were promised today.

The Callaway rep has now blown off 2 calls that were promised today.
Unable to sync and I've tried calling and making emails on their tech support website. Unreal. Latest reply was "see about getting a replacement from your vendor" same issue so many others have posted and they reply that way. I've tried on 4 diff wksts and unable to sync. This really sucks

Combining 9 Hole Courses

Combining 9 Hole Courses

We have a local course that has three 9 hole courses (East, West, North) and they typically pair East/West or West/North for 18 holes.

The MX sees all three courses, but I am trying to figure out how to get it to combine two of the three courses together to make an 18 hole round.

I know other GPS devices have the ability to do this. Anyone been able to get this done on the MX.

We have a local course that has three 9 hole courses (East, West, North) and they typically pair East/West or West/North for 18 holes.

The MX sees all three courses, but I am trying to figure out how to get it to combine two of the three courses together to make an 18 hole round.

I know other GPS devices have the ability to do this. Anyone been able to get this done on the MX.

I dont recall being able to do this, I think after I played 9 I had to go search courses to get the info on the second 9

I just took me out on the course for the first time with Pro Mode. The speed of the GPS is nice, but the ease of use is lacking. The screen seems to small to me for anything other than basic/go mode. Maybe I just haven't played with it enough yet, but I wish I could see the entire hole layout for the pin point technology. I am going to use it tomorrow for a tournament and should have some more time to fool with it, compared to tonight. I will get some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I just took me out on the course for the first time with Pro Mode. The speed of the GPS is nice, but the ease of use is lacking. The screen seems to small to me for anything other than basic/go mode. Maybe I just haven't played with it enough yet, but I wish I could see the entire hole layout for the pin point technology. I am going to use it tomorrow for a tournament and should have some more time to fool with it, compared to tonight. I will get some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

keep us posted, I meant to take some pics today and left the darn thing on the table

I still haven't bothered getting my sync issues sorted out.. Still don't really feel like I need more info than what comes stock.

I just really wanted to try the AnyPoint technology. I love the idea of being able to tap a spot on the screen and get distance to it and to the green. I just don't know if the screen size is big enough to enjoy this feature.

I just really wanted to try the AnyPoint technology. I love the idea of being able to tap a spot on the screen and get distance to it and to the green. I just don't know if the screen size is big enough to enjoy this feature.

Yeah that's the one reason I'd make the switch, but I've found that using the touch screen to scroll down on the main GoMode screen and see distances to hazards has been more than sufficient in giving me the distances I need..

Yeah that's the one reason I'd make the switch, but I've found that using the touch screen to scroll down on the main GoMode screen and see distances to hazards has been more than sufficient in giving me the distances I need..

hmmmm, I couldn't get mine to do that yesterday. I will try it again tomorrow.

hmmmm, I couldn't get mine to do that yesterday. I will try it again tomorrow.

when it's on this screen, touch the screen and drag your finger up. You should see all water/sand on the hole, and distances to them along with distances to clear..

Spoiler
upro-mx-callout-multi-gesture-touch-new.jpg

lol, guess I should have watched the videos on the upro website. Thanks for the info!

lol, guess I should have watched the videos on the upro website. Thanks for the info!

haha no problem dude..

I love this thing on approach shots. I can give myself a 20 yard buffer zone of error which gives me CRAZY amounts of confidence.

I played last weekend on a course I'd only played once before. On 17 there's a downhill with a lake at the bottom that you cannot see at all from the driver landing area. I used anypoint to pull up the overhead, zoom in once, tap and scroll to the water, BOOM, 165 before I was in trouble. There's no way I could've known that without going all the way up and finding a marker and coming back and doing some math; or guessing. It was nice to sit in the cart and know exactly how far it was down that hill, or even to carry it (but you'd have to have a mighty 3 wood to do that!).

I like it. But I don't use it all that much on my home course, of course. :curl-lip:

Unable to sync and I've tried calling and making emails on their tech support website. Unreal. Latest reply was "see about getting a replacement from your vendor" same issue so many others have posted and they reply that way. I've tried on 4 diff wksts and unable to sync. This really sucks

I am so done with Callaway after this fiasco. I'm embarrassed to say how much I've spent on their products over the pact 15 years, it rivals the GDP of a small African nation. No more, not a penny under any circumstances. Blown off calls and a lack of humility - your dead to me Callaway

I had an initial problem with getting 'unlimted' courses but I used it once on the course with no problems.

I got a survey from Callaway the other day to fill out...asking questions about the performance, coming out with an software update..etc.

I completed it. Did anyone else get this?

I got the survey as well, just havent had time to fill it out yet

I filled it out. Callaways ears are ringing. I'm ready to go back to golf logic on my iphone until they get their web site and mx pro updated.

I haven't seen the survey yet.. Maybe its in my junk folder along with their replies to my last two questions haha!

Sent From Tapatalk

yo DirtyDawg you can use the navigation button for the anypoint to make it a little bit easier to move the point around.

What i'm wondering is how do we delete rounds off the gps without syncing?

yo DirtyDawg you can use the navigation button for the anypoint to make it a little bit easier to move the point around.

Thanks for the info. I actually just realized this when I got home. The upro pissed me off today on the course and I just used my laser. I turned it on the get some pics that I forgot to on course and stumbled upon that discovery. It made it so much easier! I am going to give it a go again on Sunday.

I am not sure about the deleting of rounds. I don't think you can quite yet on the website either.

Upro did everything I needed it to do tonight.. My 20 yard box of success may be the best thing that's happened to my golf game this year.

cant delete rounds yet, part of the website they are still working on

Back