Callaway wants you to "Hit The Links" Contest

Big hand to Callaway....now, make an international contest for us foreigners!

Mobile Safari on my iPhone and iPad don't work either!

Thanks JN! I am in as well, finally

I finally got in as well. JB, i need to hook up with you on Linkedin!! I probably need to hook up with a bunch of fellow THPer's on Linkedin.

I finally got in as well. JB, i need to hook up with you on Linkedin!! I probably need to hook up with a bunch of fellow THPer's on Linkedin.

Same here. THPers unite!

My iPhone is not cooperating and it is blocked on my work computer.

Same here. THPers unite!

My iPhone is not cooperating and it is blocked on my work computer.

Same here, totally overlooked LinkedIn when thinking of this site! Sorry guys... If anyone would like to connect, I accept all invites (Raymond Dutelle Jr - LION)

Finally got through on my iPhone... great idea for a contest though

It all finally worked for me, good luck to everyone!

FWIW Chad responded to a guy on twitter suggesting that if you made it to the address entry page that you were in the first 1000. We will see I suppose.

Very cool idea. Callaway continues to kill it.

Same here. We should have a THP LinkedIn group

LinkedIn is a great business tool and Callaway gets it. You can pick your own group or let it pick for you.

LinkedIn is something I have never looked at using so I am out of this one, but good luck to those that are in, and hopefully as many of you as possible will manage to nab the free balls as well

Not working for me, but thanks for the link.

Awesome deal, though Canadians not eligible for the free balls :(

I just logged into Linkedin for the 1st time in a long time. I need some connections quick ha ha
Christian Scarnici

Lets do it

Just signed up for this would love to win this or the free golf balls.

Entered, but as usual, Euros are left out when it comes to this kind of contests :(

Thanks I'm in.Hopefully I am one of the first 1000

Thanks, I am in!! Another awesome contest by Callaway.

Back