Callaway wants you to "Hit The Links" Contest

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Callaway is running a contest where you and three of your linkedin connections could win a trip to Callaway HQ for a full custom fitting and custom-built clubs.

http://www.callawayhitthelinks.com/

First 1000 entrants get a free box of Chrome+ balls.

I'm in. I don't know how fast those Chrome+ balls are going to go, but I hope I got some. We'll see.

The LinkedIn sign in link isn't working for me, but I like the sounds of the contest!!!

I was able to log in, but it never let me pick my foursome so I refreshed my browser and not I can't get back in.

In!!! Thanks OP...:highfive:

We are locked out pretty much!
The free Balls should have been a secret lol

Wouldn't let me pick a foursome, but I might be in. I don't know.

Yeah it looks like the site is unstable/crashing.

It is so glitchy.. Couldnt get my foursome in

I picked a foursome and then had to send them a message. After that, there was a form to fill out with my address for the Hex Chrome golf balls, but said only available for the first 1,000 entries (and it was impossible to tell how many entries they've had).

Can't get in the freakin site.

Won't let me send the message to my custom foursome??? Website is glitchy as hell...

I was able to log in, but it never let me pick my foursome so I refreshed my browser and not I can't get back in.

Same here, Chad says they are working on it, I'm sure it'll be up soon!

App keeps crashing on me, and it won't let me pick my foursome! I tweeted to Harry, Chad & Callaway to see if there's others with the same problem

I am honored and humbled. Thank you guys.

Was finally able to enter my foursome. I got the pop up box about the box, but no confirmation on that yet. Looks like JB has good odds of getting being in someone's foursome.

Finally got entered!

Me too! Let's see if I get free balls or not

i'm finally in

Im in and submitted for the balls.. Hopefully im one of the first 1000

Site worked better from my iPhone than from my laptop FYI. Might want to try a mobile browser.

Back