Callaway Women’s Hightail Hat

PackersGirl

2022 Grandaddy Alum
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am so excited that Callaway added colors to their Hightail line! Ladies, take a look! This soft top, breathable hat has so many more color options! @AT_CG well done! I’ll be ordering a few of these soon. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I have one of the original colors and love it!

Mrs. Bosco is a big fan of those hats!
Me too! I’m so excited for the different color options! They’re not all girly colors too!

my wife has a pretty small head (one of a few ways we are opposites LOL) but this seems like a style she would like

my wife has a pretty small head (one of a few ways we are opposites LOL) but this seems like a style she would like
🤣
It’s a Velcro back so I imagine it would fit even really small heads.

🤣
It’s a Velcro back so I imagine it would fit even really small heads.
I saw that and thought "I hope that is enough velcro to make it really small" hahaha ... she's facilitating a call with women business leaders right now but I'll definitely be asking her what she thinks about the hat soon

I saw that and thought "I hope that is enough velcro to make it really small" hahaha ... she's facilitating a call with women business leaders right now but I'll definitely be asking her what she thinks about the hat soon
Just to give you a visual. This is fit for my head and my head seems average. There’s tons of room left to size down. Hope that helps so you can see if it would work for her 😊
89B44188-BC94-47C1-9189-6656C7FC3EE9.jpeg
817E2C28-6E34-4E56-BB1B-8F18A67B3463.jpeg

Back