Callaway X Forged CB Irons Review

There are a few pictures on Instagram of the new apex pro irons. From what is shown they look great

Today @JDax says to me, “I watched the video review in the post, why isn’t @Canadan putting these in the bag”. Good question

Today @JDax says to me, “I watched the video review in the post, why isn’t @Canadan putting these in the bag”. Good question

Damn good question indeed. They'd already be bag. 😄

Well, first of all, they do make an LS which is super curious.
There's also insanely hot custom recoils.
There's also the forged which are beauties.

Etc.

@Canadan, did the irons come with the Callaway blacked out ZGrips? When I had them in my hands, they felt very very good.

Well, first of all, they do make an LS which is super curious.
There's also insanely hot custom recoils.
There's also the forged which are beauties.

Etc.

Given your need to reduce spin, LS may be on the menu yes/no?

@Canadan, did the irons come with the Callaway blacked out ZGrips? When I had them in my hands, they felt very very good.
I am pretty sure they did? I can't remember, and they are hundreds of miles from me in the Tech Studio haha

Given your need to reduce spin, LS may be on the menu yes/no?
I would be curious to see what IO could do for my shape with my 'custom' loft/lie setup enabled.

It shocked me how well they fit into my swing with a stock swing using a ball that works for my game, from a spin perspective.

I am pretty sure they did? I can't remember, and they are hundreds of miles from me in the Tech Studio haha
Understandable! I think the blacked out version is only available through Callaway because I have looked for them.

Back