You and most people. It’s definitely still a niche club, and rightfully so imo.

I feel I'd be ok with it from the tee. Off of the fairway I'd hit one out of 4 that would be worthy of keeping it in the bag. When hit well, it feels great though.

I feel I'd be ok with it from the tee. Off of the fairway I'd hit one out of 4 that would be worthy of keeping it in the bag. When hit well, it feels great though.
I think that’s the case for a lot of people.

For me, it’s a placement and wind club. Effective in this crazy ass weather state of mine :ROFLMAO:

I think that’s the case for a lot of people.

For me, it’s a placement and wind club. Effective in this crazy ass weather state of mine :ROFLMAO:

I'm in WV. Its all hillside and carry. A couple courses have flat land that will give some run but they aren't maintained well enough to try count on. Better off to go as long as possible. The fairway and rough can be hard to distinguish here. Extremely dry in the summer, but from October through April its a mud hole.

I'm in WV. Its all hillside and carry. A couple courses have flat land that will give some run but they aren't maintained well enough to try count on. Better off to go as long as possible. The fairway and rough can be hard to distinguish here. Extremely dry in the summer, but from October through April its a mud hole.
The wind just likes to kick our ever loving ass here haha

I had the chance to hit this club over the weekend and absolutely fell in love with it. I was with a Callaway professional fitter and hit it against my current hybrid (Cobra) and the 2 new Apex hybrids. Bottom line is the X-Forged Utility beat them all. I've never played a UT club, but I'm putting one in the bag now after the fitting.

So, I ordered a 21* bent to 22* for projected gapping purposes. As with so much other Callaway product right now, the order indicated that the club was backordered. However, my order status today indicates that the club is being packaged for shipment, so, hopefully, that is a good sign for other Callaway product.

The club will be delivered tomorrow, which is less than one week from order date. Can’t expect a quicker turnaround. I hope everyone whose orders are in backorder will see them clear quickly.

The club will be delivered tomorrow, which is less than one week from order date. Can’t expect a quicker turnaround. I hope everyone whose orders are in backorder will see them clear quickly.
Just glad you're going to get your UT. It's a good club. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it when you get it in play.

I'd be curious to try one and put it up against my U500 and RSI TP. If it looks better behind the ball than the U500 then I could be inclined to buy another utility iron...probably need to sell off the U500.

I'd be curious to try one and put it up against my U500 and RSI TP. If it looks better behind the ball than the U500 then I could be inclined to buy another utility iron...probably need to sell off the U500.
It 100% looks better behind the ball. Get that wallet ready.

Thinking to nab a 4 in one of these and drop my Ventus 9X hybo shaft in it.

just got tracking info for mine. cant wait

Mine was delivered today. Looks great.

Are u going to be using it with your mim tours?
I have an alternate bag I am building out. It likely goes in that bag.

I have an alternate bag I am building out. It likely goes in that bag.
Right on, any hints at what irons will be in that bag?

Right on, any hints at what irons will be in that bag?
There are two possibilities. Either a set of XXIO X irons or a set of Apex Pro/Apex combos. My goal is to see if I can get the scoring that I saw that last part of last year playing a player cavity profile, but a little more juice in the mid irons. I don’t know if it will work, but that is my goal. I want to do some golf travel, especially as we get the pandemic under control and when playing at sea level, I think I need a bit more distance in my irons. Those are my thoughts on it.

Super super pleased with this one. Very glad I went this way with the 21. I think the Recoil will work out, but I’m still eyeing an ADDI pretty hard, and maybe even Ventus HB

Super super pleased with this one. Very glad I went this way with the 21. I think the Recoil will work out, but I’m still eyeing an ADDI pretty hard, and maybe even Ventus HB
I went Smoke Black 80 in mine. I think it will be awesome.

I went Smoke Black 80 in mine. I think it will be awesome.
That’s what this one had in it when I got it, it was solid, I’m just seaking the illusive unicorn setup :ROFLMAO:

This UT and the Srixon are the best looking of any I’ve see

Anyone compare them to each other?

I’m leaning heavily here mostly because I may or may not be adding other Cally goodies to the ole bag!

This UT and the Srixon are the best looking of any I’ve see

Anyone compare them to each other?

I’m going to put my order in for one of these because I will be adding other Cally goodies to the ole bag!

There, I helped you correct your post. We lawyer types are good at editing.

There, I helped you correct your post. We lawyer types are good at editing.
Funny how lawyers seem to word things so nicely...

Funny how lawyers seem to word things so nicely...

I keep trying to improve myself, but I don’t have much to work with. 😂

Back