This UT and the Srixon are the best looking of any I’ve see

Anyone compare them to each other?

I’m leaning heavily here mostly because I may or may not be adding other Cally goodies to the ole bag!
I reviewed the ZUX on the homepage and bought the UT. What would you like to know?

I reviewed the ZUX on the homepage and bought the UT. What would you like to know?

Guess I’d wonder which one launches and spins more. Which one feels better?
If you had a $5k bet on the line tomorrow and had to put one in your bag, which goes in?

Guess I’d wonder which one launches and spins more. Which one feels better?
If you had a $5k bet on the line tomorrow and had to put one in your bag, which goes in?
They’re super close to being identical in performance, enough you could almost plug and play whichever. The ZX Launches a little lower for me (20 vs 21 loft though) and spins about 200-300 rpm more on average. The ball speed race is a dead heat imo, as is feel.

What I’m saying is, I don’t think someone can go wrong either way

That’s what this one had in it when I got it, it was solid, I’m just seaking the illusive unicorn setup :ROFLMAO:
Ventus Blue? that sounds quite delicious

This UT and the Srixon are the best looking of any I’ve see

Anyone compare them to each other?

I’m leaning heavily here mostly because I may or may not be adding other Cally goodies to the ole bag!
Saw that J got you answered. I have them both too and the Srixon launches just a tad higher for me for the loft, spins a little more, and it's a few yards shorter. Feel I'd give to the X Forged. ZX sounds and feels more hollow to me. X Forged has more density. Like them both. It's likely to be a feel and desired flight thing for most people. I've been writing some recent thoughts on the ZX a couple sentences per go as I have time today that I'll get posted at some point.

Super super pleased with this one. Very glad I went this way with the 21. I think the Recoil will work out, but I’m still eyeing an ADDI pretty hard, and maybe even Ventus HB

I am super keen to see how a ADDi will go in these. I have the 18 degree head and the project x stock shaft in mine and have been seriously considering shaft options and the tour AD shaft shouting put put me in put me in please. What AD shaft are you thinking? Is it the driving iron specific one or the .370 hybrid shaft? 85?95? or even 105? What tip size will you use?

I am super keen to see how a ADDi will go in these. I have the 18 degree head and the project x stock shaft in mine and have been seriously considering shaft options and the tour AD shaft shouting put put me in put me in please. What AD shaft are you thinking? Is it the driving iron specific one or the .370 hybrid shaft? 85?95? or even 105? What tip size will you use?
Tip size is 370 so either the iron or hybo will work. The one I built out at THP HQ in the Club Lab was the hybo shaft and I adored it so I’d lean that way. Likely 85 as it’s a good flow into my 5w for me.

Nice to get deliveries on a Sunday

42C100CA-C379-4435-AA13-A0CE3488C62D.jpeg5CFF436F-3027-46BB-A1E3-AD569CFEF1B8.jpeg

Awesome, awesome.....awesome club! This UT is so much fun. Absolute missiles off the tee and really easy to hit off the deck.

Comparing to my last UT which was a Cobra UT - a much better sound and feel with the X Forged. It feels more dense and more like an iron. The Cobra sounded really clicky and hollow in comparison (even though the Callaway is also hollow body). Cobra was also hit or miss off the deck. I'm finding the X Forged UT to be more consistent all around.

More to come but this one screams keeper.

I hit the 21* for the first time yesterday. It felt so good and so solid.
I have the U500 & a Mizzy Fli-high and those are really close to being goners after 10 swings at GG

I hit the 21* for the first time yesterday. It felt so good and so solid.
I have the U500 & a Mizzy Fli-high and those are really close to being goners after 10 swings at GG
Addicting, right?

You guys are getting me really excited to try this club. Hopefully I didn't pick poorly when I went with the EvenFlow Blue shaft. I know it will at least look really good. :cool:

You guys are getting me really excited to try this club. Hopefully I didn't pick poorly when I went with the EvenFlow Blue shaft. I know it will at least look really good. :cool:
Yeah, that’ll look badass!

Addicting, right?
Yes.... and yes.
I forgot to mention that I didn't even catch one real clean. It was all low-ish to low in the face.

The 21* is sitting in the shopping cart on Callaway.com

Question: Is this how the CB irons feel too?

I bought the EF Blue about a month after it came to market for my EPIC SZ.
Yes, I was pissed when it was the stock shaft for the Rogue series. I could have waited.
But anyways, I still have it and I still use it. Will probably always keep it.
The only issues I have is if I get quick and aggressive when I swinging at my better speeds (100-102)
If I'm not swinging like a caveman, it handles my SS just fine, even at it's higher end.

I also have it in my Rogue 3w and don't have any issues with it in there except it's not new and I was shiny & new ;)

I hit this baby at Golf Galaxy and they fitted me into the Project X U 110 shaft. You guys are making me rethink the shaft now. Stop it!

I hit this baby at Golf Galaxy and they fitted me into the Project X U 110 shaft. You guys are making me rethink the shaft now. Stop it!
I've hit that combo. It's good. I prefer a little more weight in a UT usually and I liked that profile. I have the Project X IO 6.0 (110g) in mine right now.

Was checking this one out in store today.

I keep mulling over a utility and there really isn't anything better looking than this one IMHO.

Was checking this one out in store today.

I keep mulling over a utility and there really isn't anything better looking than this one IMHO.
Have you not hit it yet?

Back